Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NikiChic21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 04:25 PM
    What Do I Do?
    Ok, I have been dating this guy for a year but I think that he just isn't right for me. I have asked a lot of people what I should do and they all give me the same answer. This man that says he loves me lies to me. One day he went to the bar and called his ex girlfriend up, ( me and her talk so she tells me when he talks to her). She recorded everything that he said to her, like asking her is she would go to dinner ( she already has a new boyfriend) later that night he told me that he saw her at a gas station and never talked to her on the phone. Its like I catch him in so many lies but he always knows how to turn it around and make is seem like I'm the bad person. He also has called his other ex girlfriend. He won't let me have anyfriend, I can't call anyone, he would kill me if he found out that I was doing this right now.
    I live with him and his parents ( I'm only 20 and his 23) he made to the point where my family wants nothing to do with me, I can't even talk to my sisters. Don't get me wrong I know all this sounds bad but I'm going through some law trouble and I have to stay in the state for another 6 months. I want to move to Cali. Once I get done. But if we break up or something happens I won't have anywhere to go, so tell me if its right that I have no feeling for him anymore and I'm using him until 6 months. I just NO ONE TO TALK TO ( and that's true) there is a lot more trust me, that's just a little bit of stuff he has done.
    Kick277Jen Posts: 26, Reputation: 6

Aug 14, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NikiChic21
    Ok, I have been dating this guy for a year but i think that he just isnt right for me. I have asked alot of people what i should do and they all give me the same answer. This man that says he loves me lies to me. One day he went to the bar and called his ex girlfriend up, ( me and her talk so she tells me when he talks to her). She recorded everything that he said to her, like asking her is she would go to dinner ( she already has a new boyfriend) later that night he told me that he saw her at a gas station and never talked to her on the phone. Its like i catch him in so many lies but he always knows how to turn it around and make is seem like im the bad person. He also has called his other ex girlfriend. He wont let me have anyfriend, i can't call anyone, he would kill me if he found out that i was doin this right now.
    I live with him and his parents ( im only 20 and his 23) he made to the point where my family wants nothing to do with me, i can't even talk to my sisters. Dont get me wrong i know all this sounds bad but im going through some law trouble and i have to stay in the state for another 6 months. I want to move to Cali. once i get done. But if we break up or something happens i wont have anywhere to go, so tell me if its right that i have no feeling for him anymore and im using him until 6 months. I just NO ONE TO TALK TO ( and thats true) there is alot more trust me, thats just a little bit of stuff he has done.
    Jeeze... I would really suggest moving out of his house. I mean, there has GOT to be some whereyou could go... a friends house, or maybe someone from your family. Even if its not someone your really that close to... its just six months, and ANYWHERE is better than putting yourself through hell by staying with this a__ hole!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 05:53 PM
    He sounds like bad news. He seems very controlling and its pretty obvious you are very unhappy. Is there anywhere else you can go? Do you have a way to support yourself where you might be able to get into some little apartment until your 6 months are up?

This is a pretty tough situation. I don't know how good it would be for you to stay in this miserable situation for 6 months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search