Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    900295 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Just a bit strange.
    Ok I am 12 and about two months ago I got my belly button pierced. No problems or anything I clean it and it has never been infected yet. Now I'm going back to where I got it done to pick out a couple of things. My mother decides she is going to get her nose pierced. I don't know what she means but I am predicting she wants a stud. I told her also getting a piercing is going to hurt a bit (Yes I feel like I'm the overprotective parent right now). Uggh I feel like the parent but its only because I love her. Do I just let it go?
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 14, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Well I personally would never understand why someone would want to put a hole in themselves but that is just me. Anyhow, I think she just wants to feel closer to you. Ask her why she wants one. You can't stop her, but you can help persuade her decision.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Your mom just wants to be cool I say let her do it. Well as much as you can "let" an adult do anything. Go with her and be supportive and hold her hand while its getting done.

Aug 14, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sGt HarDKorE
    well i personally would never understand why someone would want to put a hole in themself but that is just me. Anyhow, i think she just wants to feel closer to you. Ask her why she wants one. You can't stop her, but you can help persuade her decision.

She said it looks nice. Yeah it looks nice but its responsibility.
    I'm just going to let her get it done I can't stop her

Aug 14, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    Your mom just wants to be cool I say let her go ahead and do it. well as much as you can "let" an adult do anything. Go with her and be supportive and hold her hand while its getting done.

I will be supportive but I don't like want her to be upset with it. I'll just let her do it
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 12:29 PM
    You seem like a sweet daughter. Your mom is a big girl she knows what she's getting herself into ;)
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 12:40 PM
    I'm sure you're mum won't mind the pain of getting her nose pierced after all she did give birth to you which would have been a lot more painful!

I'm sure it'll look good - if not she can always take it out again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a bit down [ 38 Answers ]

Well, here we go. I'm 13, and I like a girl at school ( lets call her H.). Of course, she doesn't like me *sighs*. I sometimes act strange when I'm with my friends, but whenever she comes around, I just get so depressed. One of my friends doesn't like H . Her friends doesn't like me, nor does...

Dual booting setup of Win Vista Ultimate 64-bit and Win XP Pro 32-bit? [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have Windows Ultimate OEM 64-bit version installed. I have 2 hard drives on my system. My 160GB SATA hard drive has Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit installed and running very well. (C) I have a second hard drive (80GB IDE) on my system which has backup files. I would like to install...

32-bit or 64-bit [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Is Intel Pentium M740 Processor a 32-bit or 64-bit processor? And how important is it to buy a Laptop with 64-bit processor? Thanks, nagananda

View more questions Search