Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmfry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Brownish Discharge
    Hi, I have a question. My boyfriend and I are very safe when it comes to sex. We always use a condom and I take birth control (at the same time everyday). About a week ago we had sex for the first time in 2 and a half weeks and the day after I experienced a brownish discharge that lasted for about 2 days. It wasn't a lot at all. Well it stopped and everything was normal again. Today or tomorrow I am supposed to start my period and this morning the brown discharge was back. Once again, it isn't a lot. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas what this could be.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 14, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Brown discharge you are describing is most likely "old blood"... just part of the period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brownish Discharge [ 6 Answers ]

Okay.. so I am a teenager and I have been somewhat sexually active lately. I have never had intercourse but I have given a few blowjobs lately. I am due for a period in probably a week or so ( I don't have that regular of a period or anything but I'm guessing) and in the past week I have had some...

Brownish discharge and cramping [ 13 Answers ]

About 2 weeks ago my boyfriend's condom broke, and since about a week ago my stomach's been cramping really bad, I been really tired, and I eat a lot more than usually. About 5 days ago when I been going to the bathroom When I wipe it's been a brownish discharge. And I was woundering what could it...

Brownish red discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I had light brownish red discharge for about a day, and I am not sure what it means, I am supposed to get my period, and I thoght that it was the start of it, I've had the usual symptoms of slight cramping, and acne. However it seems to have stopped. I am slightly worried, my boyfriend and I are do...

Brownish discharge without sex [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend best friend has been having a brownsh discharge and it has nothing to do with her period. I have also had brownish discharge but only after my period. Lately I have also have had burning in my vulva area when ever I touch it. I'm 17 and have not been sexually active although I want to...

Brownish discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I am having a brownish discharge. I have been having it off and on for about two weeks. My period should be coming within the next week. I am not presently on birth control but did take the pill about a year ago. What do you think the cause is and should I be concerned. ...

View more questions Search