Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2007, 05:53 AM
    Can you find out if your pregnant before your missed period?
    Hello!!

Without going to the doctors for a blood test?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 14, 2007, 06:01 AM
    It is possible, but not as common as many believe. You see your body needs time to build up the pregnancy hormone called hCG. So a missed period is typically the first detection of pregnancy.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Aug 14, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Yes sometimes you can... however; you may not want to know so soon. Some women do not always stay pregnant and releasing you had a miscarriage at 4 weeks could be heartbreaking.
    Glamorous_silver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityDreams007
    Hello!!!

without going to the doctors for a blood test?
    Hi and yes there are ways to find out if your pregnit with out doctors.
    Like for exzample ONE go to a local drug store and there they usaly have little test you can do.
    Then you can tell if you go to Google and surtch up how you can tell if you are or rnt. I'm 15 but I thought I was one time and I DID NOT want to go to the docotors or even tell my mom so I went online to figer it out. But I had my dot so I'm fine... and that's another way you can tell iz if you don't start your peroud reagurly.
    Sorry abour my miss spelling I go to fast and its late at night

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period and then bleeding am I pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi My LMP was on 18th May 2007 and I was due on 12th June. Usually my period is very regular. But on 12th I didn't have any symptoms. On 13th and 14th I had few spots of pinkish discharge. And on 15th I started bleeding. 1 week before my period was due, I had breast soreness and fatigue. Now the...

Missed period and negative pregnancy test.am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here is my situation. My last period was on March 29. I am very regular and I'm not on any birth control. About two weeks after my last period I started spotting. I had unprotected sex the night before I started spotting wich kind of freaked me out(I never had spotting before). Well I missed my...

Missed period, still not showing pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

My Husband and I are currently trying to conceive. I am currently 13-15 days late of my period. I have taken several hpt's that all show negative. I am moody, have been getting frequent headaches and cramping for about two weeks. Approximately 8-9 days post ovulation I had slight abnormal spotting...

Know if pregnant before missed period. [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anyway to know if you are pregnant before your missed period? If so what are the symptoms? Stomach hurting? etc.

Pregnant? Missed period, always headaches. [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know how I could possibly be pregnant, but I have a feeling that I am. I've only had sex once in the past few months, and it was roughly two weeks ago. A condom was used, and he didn't finish inside of me. I wouldn't be questioning it, except my period is a few days late and lately I've...

View more questions Search