Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johnny121 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 10:39 PM
    I hate my life
    I was just wondering why my life has to be like this. And all of my friends have a good life I know everyone how's good moments but now I'm living a bit misrable can anyone please help me or answer my questions it makes me feel better at least I feel ugly and stupid just like cuttie lol,, but one thing I believe that I'm just paying off for what I did in the past when my life was good someone please answer my question god is really nice why would he give some people a good and happy life wile others have to live so poor and misrable?? :(
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Aug 13, 2007, 10:52 PM
    Why is your life so bad?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2007, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerchick_682
    Why is your life so bad?
    Good question! I too, would like an answer to it.

You can choose to keep remembering and reliving the things that you have done and that have happened in the past. If they are bad things, then that is called "beating yourself up" or, "raking yourself through the coals."

The good thing is that the past is the past, and that most of us who choose to be miserable choose to be just that - miserable.

I too, hate my life from time to time. Sometimes very frequently. But, I do know that how I view and live my life is a matter of choice for me.

Another question that I have for you is, what do you think the "good life" is?
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Aug 13, 2007, 11:36 PM
    Well, I can tell you from my experience that life has its own ups and downs. You will go through a period like this number of times in your life. The thing you need to remember is that after a down period, there will be an up period. Just learn to quickly get over things, OK?
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 13, 2007, 11:39 PM
    I know how you feel Johnny, my life is like a ball on a steep hill... It just keeps going down and down, every now and then the ball will bounce up but then it just continues it's way down the hill... The best way to fix this is to talk to someone. I don't have the courage to tell someone my problems so hopefully you do. It will help you in the long run.
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Aug 13, 2007, 11:43 PM
    You need to also remember that there are people who are a lot more miserable than yourselves. There are millions of people whose daily mission is to find a food on the table for the night. There are millions of others who gets abused, tortured, raped, and no where to turn to for their troubles. Every time you feel miserable, think of others who are in far worse situation. It will help put things in perspective.
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2007, 12:00 AM
    Good, heartfelt answers above!

There are just a few other things that I would like to say in order to help Johnny121.

To me, a good part of what life is about is making choices, dealing with the cards that I have been dealt, also costs and benefits. What's it going to cost me and what are going to be the benefits? And, I don't mean the cost in terms of money.

Life is a fascinating journey. What we make of it is up to us - what we believe and what we choose. God gave us the ability to make choices for our lives. It is best to study the Word of God and to follow what God says.

I choose to live it as best that I can. If I have "scars" along the journey, then I will endeavor to turn them into "stars." I have weak times. That is when I pray and talk to friends about what is happening in my life. I also share things with friends during the good times. Networking with friends is important as we help to support each other that way and along the way.

It is so tempting to compare yourself to others as far as having a "good life." Your life is unique. Whether it is a good one depends upon your perspective. So, it would be beneficial to people answering your question to know what you think is the "good life."
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2007, 12:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rkim291968
    Well, I can tell you from my experience that life has its own ups and downs. You will go through a period like this number of times in your life. The thing you need to remember is that after a down period, there will be an up period. Just learn to quickly get over things, ok?
    Yes, life does have it's ups and downs. So, it is best to learn how to deal with them. Right now, you are trying to learn how to deal with the ups and downs of life. You will be successful, if you try. So, keep on trying!

Always look forward, not backward. "Ever onward, ever upward!"
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 14, 2007, 06:33 AM
    I think something to remember is you can only live YOUR life. You may look at other people and see this great existence that might not seem fair to you. In reality, they have struggles and issues as well! No one has a "great" life... its all in what you make of it.

Its easy to be jealous of lottery winners... until you hear how many of them go broke! Look at celebrities.. they seem to have this fun, rich life but so many are in trouble and emotionally unstable.

The point is, your life has its hard times, but everyones is at some point. The important thing is with hardship, you learn and become better. As an adult you'll know exactly what it takes to make life good and you'll appreciate everything you earn.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 14, 2007, 11:53 AM
    "Clough agrees: You will have more courage telling people if you PRACTICE telling them. Unless you want to live with your problems all by yourself, then you need to just start confiding in people. It just takes getting used to doing that."

I plan to tell someone my problems but I just need to find the perfect person, it would have to be a female, but I would feel real weak and stupid if I told a man. And I've lived with my problems for 3 years, and I can do it for another 3 years, but if I don't tell someone soon, I'm going to explode...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

I hate myself [ 33 Answers ]

I'm so insicure about about everything I think I'm ugly fat and stupid and I just don't want to be around anymore I always think that everyone would be better off without me And that I'm just in the way of everyone I feel like my life is nothing but a big screw up And that I'm useless I...

Does he hate me? [ 5 Answers ]

My son is ten and appears to be going through a stage where everything I do is wrong he a even seems to hate me.He tells me to leave the room if I start to tell him off or locks the door so he doesn't have to listen to me.I'm at my wits end and don't know the best way to react.

Why does everyone hate me. [ 5 Answers ]

I woke up this morning because my older brother was shoving a chocolate muffin into my mouth... after I was up he told me to shut up and leave the house cause I was a fat sack of crap... then my friend since 3rd grade told me she hated me... and last my brother's friend called me a fagget and put...

Don't you hate it when... [ 13 Answers ]

Don't you hate it when you have a friend that you enjoy hanging out with, but they are so insecure about their appearance, that they rip on every girl that walks by that is somewhat attractive (even ones that aren't at all) and can't stand it when a girl even says "hi" to her husband. It makes me...

View more questions Search