Aug 13, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Are you familiar with myspace?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Sure am
    xxmissconfusedxx Posts: 121, Reputation: 5

Aug 13, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Okay well he posted a bullitin and I responded trying to talk to him him and I could just sense attitude then I replyed and just reads it no response nothing. Ugh I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone. Maybe if I was a slut I would get him. :(
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Aug 13, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Being a slut leads to nothing then you feelign worse about yourself and him seeing you as an easy piece. Just try being yourself and if he doesn't want you then that sucks for him because he's clearly missing out..
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Do you two know each other in real life?
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Well maybe you were just reading into it. Its hard to tell tone in an email. Sometime how you feel gets reflected in the tone. I know I've felt intimidated by someone and felt that an email tone was mean or rude.

Also you should never have to change who you are for someone. If he wants to be with a slut let him but don't make that slut you. Its won't solve anything.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you are a lovely girl. This is just a confusing time in your life. I wouldn't wish being between 14-17 on my worse enemy. This is a really rough time, I hated being 17 guys were such idiots and the way people acted never made any sense. I can tell you its not going to get you anywhere to stress out about him. If he is interested then he will come around and if he isn't then oh well he missed out on getting the chance to date someone as great as you.

Aug 13, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Yea but I feel like crap. Like I'm nothing. Like I do not matter to people. I'm scum and he post all the things saying talk to me but I clearly know he is not referring to me and if I say something to him I know he is saying what do you want

Aug 13, 2007, 07:45 PM
    I've liked him for 4 years and have been insicure about saying something because I'm not a toothpick. If I see girls comment him I get jealous this is so not good

Aug 13, 2007, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    Do you two know eachother in real life?
    Yea we do
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xxmissconfusedxx
    yea we do
    Well how does he act toward you when you are face to face? It is really hard to read someone's emotions through a computer screen sometimes.

Aug 13, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Omg we flirt like crazy.
    Okay my two friends and I went to his grad party not to long ago
    And when we got there he only came and gave me a hug(and he knew the other people BETTER than he knows me)
    Then as we were leaving once again he gave ME a hug and no one else

But then on the computer I get the cold sholder unless he needs something like a ride home from one side of town wayy to the other sidee
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Some people prefer to not talk much on the computer. Its what happens IRL that counts, and it sounds to me like there might be something there. Don't let what happens on the net bother you. I know its hard not to sometimes. But just remember like I said, it is very hard to detect someone's emotions through a computer screen. You can't tell if someone is happy, sad, mad, etc. All you can see is the words on the screen. It sounds to me like he likes you. :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 08:00 PM
    Think of it his way would you rather have him be super awesome to you over the computer and totally cold in person? Or is how it is now really not that bad?

Maybe he doesn't want to put it all out there on MySpace that he likes you. Guys don't always want everyone in their business about who they like. Guys also face teasing from their friends not in a bad way but like Oh so you like her now. Give it time and see what happens.

Aug 13, 2007, 08:08 PM
    His and my comments are hidden so no one can see them. And I do not want him to be mean to me at all :[ I really think I should give up on love all together it is a bunch of crap.
    UGH
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Its not bad its just that its hard at your age because everyone is so unsure of themselves.

Is he even on his myspace page? Are you writing something that requires a response?

Aug 13, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Yes he is on and yes I am. I just do not understand guys I thought I did but I guess not. Another rproblem is his uncle is my moms bestfriends fiancé and she is like my "aunt" known her for 14 yrs so yea I'm not sure if that is nasty or not that is also why it is hard for me to ask him out
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 08:19 PM
    That is not nasty hun. You are not related by blood :)

Have you ever just flat out asked him how he feels about you?

Aug 13, 2007, 08:25 PM
    No I'm scared to because rejecton and I do not go well. He's everything I look for in a guy too:(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search