Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rlestra5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Switching Job Departments
    Hello,

I have been unhappy at my job for almost six months. Although my job title at my current job is the same as my last job, the nature of the work is considerably different.

I recently thought to ask my supervisor about switching departments in my company. The company is growing, the work environment is solid, and I know there's room for advancement.

Based on my own assumptions, I may or may not be qualified to switch roles. From one perspective, I don't have the specific college degree that others in the positions I seek may have. However, I do have strong communication skills and experience interacting with business clients, both of which are key skills for the positions I'd be interested in transferring into.

Is this worth speaking to my supervisor about? How would I go about doing it?

Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Reo departments [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get my foot in the door at real estate owned dept at banks?

Switching Medication [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was using the acne medication Differen. I know that it takes serval months for Differen to take full effect. I used it for about 3 months, it worked wonders! Just yesterday, I switched to a new medication, Tretinoin. I'm wondering will I have to wait months for this medication to...

Switching from septic to sewer [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone have an idea of the costs involved for switching from septic to sewer? They've put up townhomes in the area, so there should be a sewer line close enough. I probably would wait until the tank or field needs serious work or replacing if it's really expensive, so part of the cost would be...

Blown bulbs when switching on [ 3 Answers ]

Hi: Having an odd problem w/ light bulbs blowing across 3 circuits with no dimming or brightening. When switch is flipped on, bulbs immediately fail, one actually made a small "pop" sound--6 in all in one week. Also had reverb on computer speakers. Basic Info: 80 year old house; all new...

Switching Filetypes [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I understand how switching the extensions works, but does anyone know how to switch say, Forgotten Face.mid to Forgotten Face.mp3 without making my PC think that it's not an audio file? Or even better, a way to get RealPlayer to recognise MIDI as an audio type. Thanks ~Me.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.