Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spacefire5458 Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Books on Electricity/magnetism
    :) Does anyone know some books on electricity/magnetism?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Can you narrow it down, Many uses of electricity and no magnets, and Many uses of magnets and no electricity involved. Are you thinking Electromagnets, they are cool.
    Magnets can be used to generate electricity, or allow a motor to work.
    The Faraday flashlight that has no batteries and you shake magnet through coils of wire.
    It really has small battery to store the electricity. Capacitors can store electricity, but not good for storage. I would wikipedia and Google the terms. You may not need book, may learn what you need on Internet. If you do, add book to the search. I would go to Online auction. I have good luck with Ebay. Take Care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using well water with no electricity [ 1 Answers ]

We are on a well run by electricity. We lost power for about 2 hours today. Is it OK to continue to use what little water if left in the tank? Or should we stop all water usage until the power comes back on?

Electricity Consumption [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I was on holidays and surprised to see our electricity bill. My wife told me that mostly our bills are double to the bills of our neighbours and relatives. We are getting bills of double the amount of many of our neighbours and relatives who are using the same number of lights and...

Disconnecting electricity [ 2 Answers ]

I am gutting my kitchen in preparation for a remodel project being performed by a contractor. I need to know how to safely disconnect some hardwired electrical connections

Electricity in aircraft [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: One of the characteristiscs of the electric current used in major aircraft is its frequency: 400+/- 10 Hz. What happens if I connect any device that uses 60 Hz like cellphones battery chargersk? Is this bad for the component?

Magnetism [ 1 Answers ]

What are these units? 1.self inductance 2.inductive reactance 3.magnetic field strength 4.magnetic flux

View more questions Search