Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hdawson1 Posts: 31, Reputation: 6

Aug 13, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Unusual bleeding
    I had a stillborn on 6-16-07. I went through the usual lochia thing and that lasted about a week. A week after that I began having a brown discharge and passing (per my DR) endometriam. That lasted for about 2 weeks, then stopped. Then a week later, I started what I assume, my period. (which was very, very heavy) Stopped after 5 days, then I had my 6 week check. Doc said everything looked normal. Well, a week after that, I started with the brown discharge and alternate between bright red and brown. Still continuing 9 days later. It's not real heavy, but heavier than just spotting. Has anyone else had this problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual But is Actually the Treatment for, [ 7 Answers ]

Your cat drank a small amount of antifreeze yesterday. What do I do? My golden is 85 pounds an he eats anything, about an hour ago he knocked over over his biscuit jar witch is clear glass, an we saw him swallow some. What do I do? You will laff at the procedure of each of these case,...

Unusual panting [ 1 Answers ]

My 10 year old chow started panting and drinking lots of water tonight. He is in excellent health with all up-to-date shots. He has never done this before. He paced and is up and down but constantly panting and breathing short and shallow. It is the wee hours of the morning, so I can't take him...

Unusual discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having an unusal "discharge" I would call it I guess. I had a UTI the last 3 months of my pregnancy. I am now 9 weeks postpartum. MY urine has been strong smelling, Dark, and when I wipe there is like little white like (about the size of rice) goop that come out when I wipe. At first I...

Unusual bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 30 year old woman and newly married.Usually my periods comes on time and never gave me a trouble.I got my last period on August 21st and it last for about 6-7 days.Then I had few intercourses with my husband and we never used any protection.Yesterday (2nd September)he ejaculated in me and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.