Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerseygirl12692 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 07:30 AM
    I want my ex boyfriend back
    I was dating my ex boyfriend for about 3 weeks until he broke up with me. He broke up with me because my best friend offered to have sex with him. But I really want to know how I can get back together with him?
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Sep 8, 2007, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirl12692
    I was dating my ex boyfriend for about 3 weeks until he broke up with me. He broke up with me because my best friend offered to have sex with him. But I really want to know how I can get back together with him?
    That's dumb 3 weeks is nothing at all that means all it eill take is 2 wekks to get over it and if he broke up with you for that then WHY would you even want to go back out with him??
    That means he is shallow and that's all he cares about then
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Sep 8, 2007, 11:24 AM
    You have some serious esteem issues, it's obvious. Maybe you should take a new look at the scenario you laid out in words and see what you think. I hope you can see that this is silly... Silly! I know young girls are vulnerable, but I really have a hard time imagining that you would even have a best friend like that or want to be with a ""bleeping clown"" like him.
    I find it to even be a little gross to even imagine that after what they did to you that you would even consider talking to either of them ever again. Honestly good luck in this and use some common sense, and maybe find someone to hear this story that knows all of you so they can be as disgusted as I am.

Sep 10, 2007, 09:47 PM
    I hate when people leave for so long. I really wanted to chat it up with this young lady.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 11, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Quinn
    I hate when people leave for so long. I really wanted to chat it up with this young lady.
    It happens a lot. Too bad, too sad.

But if we give up as quick as they do, we won't help anyone. There are many who stay on and really don't want 'just magic', so hang in there, Greg, and don't give up.

C.U. on the Forum.

ally123 Posts: 57, Reputation: 5

Sep 11, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Hun don't get back with him if he is that shallow to break up with you just for sex he is an

Idiot so if you do get back how do you know he won't do it again don't waste your time with

The imature xboyfriend and get someone who respects and deserves you

Ally
    jazz123 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Tell him 2 fuk of
    tip Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 08:27 PM
    If your friend offerd him sex she's not much of a friend and any way why do you want him back
    Miss Sparkle Posts: 111, Reputation: 6

Nov 2, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Never go back to this guy, he treated you appallingly and you deserve a lot better. Think about it, if you got back with him how could you trust him again? There would always be that little doubt telling you he's cheating
    tip Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 12:39 PM
    I agree but what about your friend what she did would have to be for a good reason like seeing he he will go any anyone.

Nov 3, 2007, 12:39 AM
    This is a pretty old thread..
    HollyAnngel Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Nov 4, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Do not lower yourself to your friend or your ex's level. They are not using there brains. I can tell you are pretty young so you just need to realize that you are and you do not need to get involved in something like this. There are a million better people out there and you are just going to get yourself in trouble...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I have my boyfriend back? [ 4 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for only 5 months, but I felt like he was the one, but a few days ago he broke up with me saying that we didn't agree on enough things, I still love him, and I want him back, He still wants to be friends with me, but I don't know if I can do that because I still want to be...

What should I do to get my boyfriend back? [ 60 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for six years. Last night he broke up with me. This is how it all started. I have this guy that's in my english class and me and him always take the train together but me and him are just friends. I don't have any feelings for this guy. I look at him as a friend only....

I want back my x-boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I was dating with a guy for 2 years.When we broke up we were seeing each other for long time but he didn't want to be couple.. He was afraid to get closer to me and feel more things such as love.I told him to stop this relation so I can go on and find someone else but he does not want it. He can...

How to get back with my ex boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

Well first off me and my ex patrick started going out in 7th grade for 5 mouths...but hemade some wierd jokes and i liked his bestfriend...so we broke up...and me and patricks bff went out for 3 and broke up after that on the last day of 7th grade patrick asked me out and i sayed yes....what an...

Will I be able to get my ex boyfriend back? [ 2 Answers ]

It have been 2mths since me and my ex broke up.I still love him a lot.but no matter what I do, he don't seems to be willing to patch.our 2nd year anniversary just ended which was on 27 jan.I was so depressed so I end up getting myself drunk.it felt great but only for awhile.I admit I threatened him...

View more questions Search