Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxXscarsXxX Posts: 166, Reputation: 8

Aug 11, 2007, 06:31 PM
    No, don't get me wrong I want to talk to someone but I'm telling the truth about he counseling thing.. we don't have one and the school is only three years old and its small so I guess they don't think that they need one or something..
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX
    no, dont get me wrong i want to talk to someone but im telling the truth about he counseling thing.. we dont have one and the school is only two years old and its small so i guess they dont think that they need one or something..
    Wow. That is actually unusual. I wonder if you told them that you needed one if they would bring one in for you.

Aug 11, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Who knows..

You well I will find someone.. hopefully...
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 06:35 PM
    who knows..

ya well i will find someone.. hopefully......
    I hope you do too. Releasing all of your emotions while talking to someone actually does help. It usually makes people feel ten times better. ;)

Aug 11, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Its kind of imberissing going because I don't want people 2 think I'm like crazy...

Inno it sounds so immature and people don't tyhink that and I shouldn't care what other people think as long as I'm happy.

But I don't want to tell someone all the things I went through and have them not believe me and think I'm just calling out for attention..
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 07:04 PM
    its kinda imberissing going because i dont want people 2 think im like crazy...

inno it sounds so immature and people dont tyhink that and i shouldnt care what other people think as long as im happy.

but i dont want to tell someone all the things i went through and have them not believe me and think im just calling out for attention..
    That is why you should talk to a professional rather than just talk to anybody. A professional will always take you seriously. And don't be embarrassed, just because you need to talk to someone doesn't mean you are crazy hun. It just simply means, you need to talk to someone other than your friends or family. Kind of like you need an outside opinion, you know what I mean?

Aug 11, 2007, 07:09 PM
    You I know what you mean..

Thanks!

<3
    haze Posts: 89, Reputation: 0

Aug 11, 2007, 11:06 PM
    Hey, I really don't think that telling the police on your dad the right thing to do maybe you could talk to someone else 2 sort this out. Jail is not a place for anybody is doesn't teach people anything he will just carry on as soon as he gets out and there's still plenty of drugs in jail for him to take. If you can just dn't get invovled it's the best way 2 go. Plus snitchin on your parents is pretty harsh without you wouldn't even be here
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 12, 2007, 05:04 AM
    no, dont get me wrong i want to talk to someone but im telling the truth about he counseling thing.. we dont have one and the school is only three years old and its small so i guess they dont think that they need one or something..
    Any teacher worth their money knows that the mental health of their students is important and I'm sure he/she, when approached, is capable of finding a solution for a student seeking help. All it takes is that one step.
    xx pretty girl xx Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Aug 17, 2007, 07:54 AM
    SHOULD I CALL THE POLICE ON MY DAD? he sold drugs in front of me, threatened his girkfriends, and alot more things..

will they do anyhting about it even though he sold drugs like two years ago? he still does it but i seen him do it two yrs ago..

i want them to do something about it but i dont want him to know that i did it.. but i dont even know where my dad is right now i just think that jail would be a good place for him right now because of the drugs and stuff.

i dont really know what i can do i just want him to... i dont know what i want....

what should i do?
    I think you should call the cops.
    If he's been dealing for that long he's most likely to get good jail time
    But if your dads your only "gaurdian" child services might get into it and u'll have to live with someone else relative maybe either way I think you should call the cops

Aug 22, 2007, 02:56 PM
    Okey.. well I don't think I should anymore so yay! He is trying really herd. Though I don't think he will stop I still love him and I'm not going to tell the cops..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Neighbors from Hell! The Cops called over corn! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am desperate so I am glad to have found this site. I will be as brief as possible. :) So I live next to the neighbors from hell. This is a development and they have 2 beagles. They have an invisible fence and the dogs have fun run of the yard and will bark at the air....

13 month old, ex finace is dad, he kind of knows should I call an tell him [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I'm so like confused, I have a 13 mo son, well the real father is my ex finace, I lied to him at 1st an told him I had a girl (the guy I eventually married calims my son as his) and he had put it in my head that he could come in and just take my baby, he made me scared to tell my ex the truth...

Should I call him? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so my ex and I broke up about 2 months ago and since then, I still haven't gotten completely over him, he still tells me he misses me when I run into him and he is still sweet to me, hugging me, etc. But, I have been trying to move on and go out and meet new people. I've been seeing this...

Cops mess up bad [ 1 Answers ]

This morning on the way to work I got pulled over. The cop said he ran my plate number and he said my license had expired. I just got my license in march. I guess he couldn't read because right on my lic. It said it expires to 2008. They impounded my car. I lost a day at work. Cause they messed...

View more questions Search