Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xx pretty girl xx Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Aug 9, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Dark underarms
    I have dark underarms and I don't know what to do about them. I heard shaving is what sometimes causes it but I've been using veet and I know its not what caused it because I've had it before I started using it but I don't know what to do. Peeling and skin lightning products I don't think are such a good idea for my age and I have no idea what else to do please help
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Aug 9, 2007, 12:37 PM
    there αre some deoderαnts <-- I think thαts how it's spelled.. thαt do thαt for you I use dove αnd well it's lightened mine-- αlso use α suger scrub 2x α week it'll work you cαn mαke it:
    1 cup of sugαr
    teαspoon bαking sodα
    1/4 cup of oil
    mix
    -scrub αrm pit αnd persto frαnchesco *perfect αrm pits:)
    xx pretty girl xx Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Aug 9, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Omg thanks so much my sister has a sugar scrub from like her online business that she bought I don't know if it's the same but I'll try both thanks a bunch really :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark UnderArms [ 1 Answers ]

Hello experts, Greetings of peace ang justice, Hello there buddy, hope you can solve my problem about my dark underarms, I have a dark underarms since I used skin white at the same time as my deodorant, I am very conscious when I wear sleeveless.. Can you give the natrural way of...

What to do about dark underarms! [ 7 Answers ]

All right so I've gone through most of the posts and topics about dark underams... and I don't know who to trust or what to order? Most people are saying the ones who are pormoting amira or godiva are just people who are trying to sell the creams.. its just a hoax to get us to buy their products so...

Dark underarms [ 2 Answers ]

I used a product called certain dry about a year ago. And since then I've had problems with my underarms. The first day I used the product it seemed to work but then it irritated me so bad that it made them red and are now black. I figured that with time they would heal but no luck. Now that I...

Dark underarms [ 1 Answers ]

Dude,I got to meet my boyfriend after a month and I've discovered that my underarms have gotten really dark,n it luks real odd because I'm supposed to be fair,plzzzz tell me how lighten the skin back 2 its original colour and please dunt suggest methods that ache baaaddd

View more questions Search