Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunaina Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Whitening products and skin type?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi,
    Any one tried Diana Stalder whitening products share your experience thanks. Is it OK for dry skin?
    Any other recommendations for dry skin?

Thanks in advance:)
    Nicole82 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Aug 9, 2007, 09:28 AM
    I just ordered the Diana Stalder face cream. I haven't received it yet but after I use it for 2 weeks Ill post my results. I also have dry skin.

Aug 9, 2007, 04:31 PM
    I'll wait for your results... thanx.

Aug 26, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Hello Im back with my results!! Ive been using it for a week. After 3 applications my face began to peel. It became slightly sore so I skipped a day. My skin isn't drying out and the acne scars are fading rapidly. My skin is at least one shade lighter.

Aug 28, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Sounds good... I want to try as well. Update your results thanks.

Aug 28, 2007, 01:59 PM
    What products are u using right now?

Aug 28, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Im using the Whitening Cream
    Hamid28 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 29, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole82
    Im using the Whitening Cream
    Ok this might sound weard because I've meen telling everybody how great these products are... well been using them for a few weeks now and have to be honest and say that they are NOT that safe. The peeling doesn't stop and you'll get very dry skin, the "new" skin under the peeled off bit is to sensetive and has a very rincled look... I'm sorry but this is mine comment on this product... NOT SAFE AND VERY HARMFULL TO YOUR SKIN becarefull. So I'm disappointed again in a product... yet again.

Aug 29, 2007, 07:50 AM
    [QUOTE=Hamid28]Ok this might sound weard because I've meen telling everybody how great these products are... well been using them for a few weeks now and have to be honest and say that they are NOT that safe. The peeling doesn't stop and you'll get very dry skin, the "new" skin under the peeled off bit is to sensetive and has a very rincled look... I'm sorry but this is mine comment on this product... NOT SAFE AND VERY HARMFULL TO YOUR SKIN becarefull. So I'm disappointed again in a product... yet again.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the warning. Did you use the cream for lightening acne scars? She does stress not to over use it. Its been doing me and my moms skin good but Im really considering another product now.

Aug 30, 2007, 02:26 PM
    And my skin is already dry and sensitive... thanx for informing

Aug 30, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Any one else has tried these products?? Share
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Aug 30, 2007, 10:52 PM
    What about the papaya soap?

Sep 27, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Ive been using the whitening cream for about 2 months I think. When I first began to use it my face got a little sore but now its used to it . I apply it everyday now that my skin is adjusted to it. I sometimes even apply it twice a day even though those aren't the instructions. My skin is flawless with no soreness or irritation. Im sooo happy I got away from hydroquinone.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Sep 27, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Has it whiten you quite a bit and if so, how much and what was your skin tone to begin with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole82
    Ive been using the whitening cream for about 2 months i think. When i first began to use it my face got a little sore but now its used to it . I apply it everyday now that my skin is adjusted to it. I sometimes even apply it twice a day eventhough those arent the instructions. My skin is flawless with no soreness or irritation. Im sooo happy i got away from hydroquinone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Effective permanent skin whitening products. [ 5 Answers ]

I have lots of spots in my body. There is a black area round my waist, a black spot in my throat. My belly is very black .it do not match with other parts of my body even some other parts of my body have this problem. I feel very bad when someone questions about this. Any one can notice this...

The Pursuit for whitening products that DO work [ 70 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I have been on the pursuit for beautiful fair skin. Not porcelain white but even tone, freckle free skin. So, if you have tried or are currently trying some products right now, do update us. NO FALSE TESTIMONIALS here. So lets go down to business. :)

Skin products whitening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi what product of lotion I used for whitening cause I have a lot of scars... how do ill remove and its not expensive... give me tip

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

View more questions Search