Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Firtility Pills
    Good Or Bad Idea?

Also when taking them is the chances more likely for twins, triplets, so on..?
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 05:07 PM
    Depends if you want to chance mulitple children (which increase a complicated pregnancy, not in all cases) then go for it.
    You can go to babycenter.com or type fertility pills in any search engine to get a better idea. You should also discuss it with your doctor to make sure you are healthy. It is only up to you and your partner to make that decision.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Fertility pills increase your chance of having twins by 10%, the chance of triplets is increased by 1%, and any larger multiple is increased by less than 1%.

Fertility pills are most commonly used to regulate ovulation. If you don't have a problem ovulating, or a problem with your menstrual cycle, you should be able to get pregnant without them. :)
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Depends what you mean by fertility pills... are you meaning the ones you can buy from the store or internet, or medication prescribed by your doctor?

If they are ones online... they are usually just pills that get all your hormones up to the levels they should be to increase your chances of getting pregnant. It would be hard to find, on the internet, pills that actually increase ovualtion (which would result in possible mulitples) and if you find these on the internet, they probably don't work.

Now if you are meaning pills from your doctor, there is the small chance you could have triplets, but you doctor should go over all that with you.

Either way... anything helps if you are having trouble getting pregnant :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are these two pills? [ 4 Answers ]

I have two pills that I found in my husbands wash and I need to know what they are. One is a red and white capsule. On the red side it says pfizer and the white side it has PGN and under the PGN is a 75. What is this? The second pill is a solid white pill. It has a score mark on it for...

Pills [ 3 Answers ]

I found a pill with 80 on one side and ndh or dhn on the other side it is round and green any idea what it is?

Hello because pills [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have aquestion. My girlfriend miss her period this month. She still haven't take the pregnancy test to find out. The question is: is it safe to keep taking the pills without knowing if she is pregnant? Would it be bad to keep taking the pills in case she is pregnant. I repeat we...

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

Pills [ 8 Answers ]

What could happen if a person would take a capsul that is bigger than the normal size? Would that cause any problems?

View more questions Search