Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feelhappy Posts: 17, Reputation: 0
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Never had such experience before.I am feeling scared
    Hi guys,

This weekend after My Boyfriend and I made love... both of us had severe burning sensation.(after having sex).It remained for like 10- 15 minutes... and he went of to sleep but I had to keep some Ice to cool it down.I really felt scared and I wonder if anyone ever had such experience? what could probably be the reason? We never had such experience before... Please please answer... what could be the reason?
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Might be a UTI infection or something more. Did you use a condom or any type of lubricate maybe you both had a reaction too? I would suggest you both see a doctor just in case.
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 03:45 PM
    I was on my 4th day of periods... since I don't get heavy bleeding we had unprotected sex.No condem used.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Not sure what it could be then. Did you use a spermcide? I was thinking you might have reacted to something. If you all didn't use anything I would make sure you both see the doctor. It is weird that you both had a burning sensation. Or you might want to try webmd.com and see if they can offer any advice.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Probably is what is referred to as honeymoon cystitis. Usually due to constant prolonged sex with a low amount of lubrication
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Prolonges sex... Yes its been quite some time we didn't have sex... BUT if that's the case how can both have the burning sensation?Only one of them should have right? I am really scared... I wonder what it could be.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Generally the woman-considering the membranes are more sensitive, however the penis can get overworked as well.
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Aug 6, 2007, 10:01 PM
    Spermicide has that effect.
    Kattalover Posts: 120, Reputation: 20

Aug 7, 2007, 09:58 AM
    My guess would be a lack of lubrication. You might have felt wet because you were on your period, but the bleeding probably diluted your natural lubrication to the point where it just wasn't slippery enough, so you both ended up with "carpet burn"-like symptoms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling depressed, lost, and scared after a recent break up [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend has recently broken up with me (About 1 1/2 months ago) and I am feeling lost. We had been living together for about 2 months, and I had moved out of the place that I shared rent with my roomates. When she left, she left me with all of the bills that were partly her responsibility. I...

Need experience [ 3 Answers ]

Please help. I have an AAS in Criminal Justice and am looking for either an investigations position or fingerprint technician position. Every single job I've found wants you to have at least one year experience, this includes the entry level positions I've seen. How and where can I get this...

Scared of throwing up feeling nasueus [ 1 Answers ]

Please help I hate this phobea and feeling like this I'm only 12

Does anybody have the same experience. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have been married for 8 months, have known my husband for more than 2 years and we lived together the majority of the time. I have always, right from the start, known that he is a slightly nervous person. We all know: accept or reject... right ? Anyway, he can be quite compulsive...

Experience [ 19 Answers ]

I broke up w. my GF the other day and Im not sure why? What I mean is, nothing was wrong really, we didn't fight, we got along well, physically things were great. I just wasn't content with the feeling of having a "luke warm" relationship.. and I felt like it was affecting my career or...

View more questions Search