Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babicakes Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 01:42 AM
    Not sure if marriage will last
    Hi, my name is Nela and me and my husband have been married for 3 months and we have hit a hard rode i was pregnant and lost the baby while i was away visiting family in a diff country my husband thinks i was never pregnant but we got that all straghtened out but i still think he has some doubts even though i showed all the sonograms ext.. the main thing is i wayss very mean to him when we first got married i was prego hormones were verywhere and now he has though about everything and he relized what a bad person i was when i came back from the trip after the misscariege i apoligized and everything and i started to change i have been a better person than i ever have been but i feel like he has not given me that chance to show him that im sorry he has been treating me like trash talking to me with no respect he doesnt kiss me with his eyes closed anymore and i have a feeling he loves hes ex gf that he was with three yrs ago and that i have no chance i love this man and i know deep inside he loves me but what can i do to change him? he never wants to talk and he thinks i can't chane
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 6, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Time will tell. Its probably frustrating at this point, but you're changing and showing improvement toward how you treat him. It sound like he's waiting to see if you really have. Just keep being there for him and showing him that you care. Don't concern yourself about if he loves his ex. If you focus on that too much, it could put further strain on your marriage. He married you, not her.

Good luck to you
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 06:47 AM
    You all should try counseling. You can't change anyone. A lot of stress comes with losing a baby. You treated him bad and I guess he is doing back to you. Good luck.
    dcole Posts: 38, Reputation: 8

Aug 12, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Don't concern yourself about changing HIM. Nothing but the shift in your own attitude will change that - so that's the good news. And, although I can understand the fluctuations in moods with hormones regarding your pregnancy... you need to show him that you are a good person/wife. Give him a little time to adjust to your new self with some patience and understanding to his response to the improved 'you' and then time will tell whether you are meant to be together. Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marriage at 17 maybe? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 17 and live in Rhode Island. I was with my ex-fiance for 18 months and we were crazy in love. Then he had to move to Texas thanks to the army and we tried to make it work. At first everything was fine but things got rocky when he got home sick. After a while we ended up slowly talking less and...

Is my marriage going to last? [ 1 Answers ]

Is my marriage going to last?

How to keep my marriage together [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a short story to go with my question? My husband and I have been married for three years and our daughter has just turned one. He recently go ta new job and is having to study at home. I thought that since he got this new job things would be better. Oh boy was I wrong. Not only do I not...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Marriage to be or not to be [ 5 Answers ]

My finacee (25) and I (24) have been together for over a year. We have one son together that is 8 months old, we currently do not live together. He has primary custody of his other 2 kids (a 5 year old and 3 year old). His ex wife is a raging witch and always a thorn in our sides. SHe uses the...

View more questions Search