Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisweig420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Thermostat clicks on and clicks off fast
    The maple chase thermostat clicks on sometimes for one second and sometimes a couple of minutes and never stays on long enough to cool down the house just started happening and its really hot.
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Probably a bad thermostat.
    SuperTyphoon Posts: 85, Reputation: 5

Aug 6, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Get a better brand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

97 Honda Accord won't start, just clicks. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I have a '97 Honda Accord and it won't start at all. Yesterday morning it started up fine, I drove it to work and there was no issues. Around 11:30 over my lunch break I went out to my car to run to get lunch, it started up fine. I drove it to the fast food place and went back to work with...

Furnace clicks but will not shut off [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a Coleman Evcon Heating and Air Conditioning product which is a Oil Burner heating furnace. For a few days the furnace would work then it would click like it was time to shut off but it wouldn't shut off it would click for a few more times and then it would just shut off completely...

Mitsubishi Projection TV clicks on/off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mitsubishi Projection TV. It is about 10 yrs old but bearly has any hours on it. I think the model is VS5044. (by looking at the diagram in the owners manual). When I turn the TV on with the remote or on the control panel, I hear it "click" on, the green power light comes on, then it...

Hampton Bay Fan Clicks [ 1 Answers ]

After having three Hampton Bay Reddington ceiling fans installed by a licensed professional electrictian, two of them worked flawlessly but one soon started clicking when it rotated. The clicking worsened until it now clicks on the first rotation, while it's still at slow speed. It doesn't seem...

View more questions Search