Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paintballchic Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Gossip sucks
    I told my mom that I like this guy then she told her sister in-law who told her sister in law who told the guy I like step mom and she told him now he knows I like him how will I survive the camping trip this coming up weekend?
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 5, 2007, 02:06 PM
    How old are you?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 03:47 PM
    Well I'm not going to lie. It's going to be tough.

First thing you'll have to get used to is the lack of indoor plumbing. When I went camping I hated that. I didn't shower for like 4 days. Also you'll be cooking over an open fire so you really have to make sure the food is cooked all the way through. I recommend taking a therometeor to make sure the food is cooked all the way through. Bring plenty of sunscreen, as the sun is unforgiving. Also don't leave food out, the animals will get it at night. Good luck

Aug 5, 2007, 04:12 PM
    I was trying to get an answer as in how to I talk to this guy on the other hand I love camping we go every year I'm not prissy
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paintballchic
    i was trying to get an answer as in how to i talk to this guy on the other hand i love camping we go every year im not prissy
    Oh... well in my defense you did not really make that clear, but I guess I could see that now. You have to admit my camping advice was spot on.

Anyway, you hold your head up high and ask him if he's heard any juicy rumors lately. That will tell him your not afraid of the rumors and you are 100% confident in your beliefs towards him even if he is not sure about his own at this time.

Hopefully he will tell you the rumor he heard from your mom's in law's sister's mother's brother's in laws and you then you respond in a joking manner "oh my how do these things get started?" Then he will wonder if it's true or not since you kind of threw it back at him.

But the point here is to get him to open up about it and get a feel or maybe he'll even say it but to get some kind of response for how he feels about it and about you.

Aug 5, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Okay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gossip. We can all relate [ 45 Answers ]

Well the music in general question is going well so I wanted to take a survey of my own. Who likes gossip?? If you do who or what do you like to hear about. :p

I have got a virus that sucks [ 1 Answers ]

I have got a virus on my computer that make obstacles in my instant conversation on msn that send to me a file named ( my photo album 2007 ) I made to it download and the virus takes place at once and send to another messages saying (check out my pics on my workplace ) ( here is my photo album...

This really sucks [ 6 Answers ]

Dealing well

Gossip [ 3 Answers ]

I work with a bunch of gossipy, backstabbing women and they always seem to pick on me. I just want to be left alone to do my job. They are downright ugly people and I don't know what to do because I'm outnumbered. So how do I put this to an end?

View more questions Search