Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khankeyxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 05:12 PM
    I want to date him
    Well I've known this guy for a long time and he keeps on telling me how unhappy he is with tthis girl and how he wants to break it up. I just found out that he likes me and I've liked him for a long time.I want to go out with him but I feel bad for his girl friend. It looks like he's dumping her for me.but its just because he's unhappy.I really want to go out with him.what do I do?
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 05:15 PM
    If he's unhappy then of course he's going to want out. He found you and he likes you now and you like him so go out with him if you want. As for his current gf, don't feel so bad for her. It's better to get dumped then be pitty dated.:)
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Allow him to break it off with his girlfriend first. Do not be the other woman and don't interfere with his relationship. After he breaks it off with her, then you can pursue a relationship with him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2007, 05:25 PM
    I will assume you are teenagers, in such cases boys and girls break and go with others all the time often at the drop of a hat for little or not reason. Just remember as he dumps this girl, most likely you will be dumping him or he you in the future as one grows and changes.
    * not always of course.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 4, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Hello.

Give him time to break up with her and get his head together before you start dating him. It's not only the best way for you not to be the bad person, it's the only way it will work between you. If you don't take the time to know yourself after a relationship you don't know what you want in the next one.

Dennis777
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Actually, I advice you to wait longer than most people have told you under this post.
    After he dumps his current girlfriend, you still need to wait a little bit longer, because you never know about his gf's reaction after she got dumped. I knew the true story that one girlfriend cut herself after a week her boyfriend dumped her, then everyone started to blame his new girlfriend.
    Just wait, a little bit longer is not much a difference.
    renia Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by khankeyxo
    well ive known this guy for a long time and he keeps on telling me how unhappy he is with tthis girl and how he wants to break it up. i just found out that he likes me and i've liked him for a long time.i want to go out with him but i feel bad for his girl friend. it looks like he's dumping her for me.but its just because he's unhappy.i really want to go out with him.what do i do?
    Do you know this girl? Why should it matter anyway he is in to you and you are in to him that 's it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Use-by date [ 2 Answers ]

Why is it that electrochemical cells have a use-by date on them? Is it that the fluid inside them drains and is no longer useful?

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

Too soon to date? [ 10 Answers ]

heyy everyone, I just got out of a two year relationship last month. It was a downhill relationship after the first year and a half I knew he had changed his mind on wanting to be with me and get married. We had marriage plans, I was very close to his family and spent every day for the past 2...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search