Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irmuso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 02:58 AM
    French chalk cartoon character.
    Does anybody remember a TV show with a little chalk character on a blue background... he was always shouting at the person who was drawing things for him... I'm trying to find out what his name was...
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Sep 1, 2007, 01:10 AM
    Could it be "Simon in the Land of Chalk Drawings"? It has the blue and white color motifs and plot points you're talking about.
    irmuso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 11:39 PM
    Not to worry I figured it out... was the "la linea" series...
    richgrey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Hi it was La Linea, but it was Italian animated series of about 100 episodes created by Osvaldo Cavandoli
    Tamsyn Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Apr 24, 2010, 06:56 AM

OMG thank you!! I was thinking about that the other day and couldn't remember it! Wooohooo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible German 80s cartoon. Maria a singing young girl is main character. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a tiltle. A 80s cartoon I saw in Germany, it was in English but could have been dubbed. Maria, a young girl 12- 13 years, gets lost in the forest? Finds new animal friends that sing with her. She also knows how to bake bread. Any takers on a title?

Flintstones cartoon character [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the wife in the Gruesome's family that lived next door to the Flintstones?

Cartoon Character from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the name of a cartoon character from the 80's, and hopefully, the cartoon he was in. He had a mans body, with a head like a Chinese Terrier type dog. I think he used to wear a red suit... The reason I need to find out is my Dad's dog looks just like him at the moment,...

3-D sidewalk chalk art [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry; not a question, but check out some of these incredible 3-d sidewalk chalk drawings: http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/pave.htm .

Carbon monxide and the white chalk ash present [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone give me the chemical make up, or any information, of the white chalky ash that is sometimes produced when carbon monxide is created. I have found it many times when doing a carbon monoxide test on heating systems and carbon monxide was found. I have not found, it that I remember, if...

View more questions Search