Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrew20854 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Drivers license
    What states don't utilize the national drive registry? I.E. - is there a state that will give me drivers license while I have a 10 year old D.U.I. probation violation warrant?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 10:08 AM
    All states are members except for Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, Tennessee (dropped out in 1997) and Massachusetts Wyoming
    Driver License Compact - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If your DUI was a Felony then you have a Felony warrant. If it was a Misdemeanor, you may want to check and see if it was dropped. Most states have a time limit on Misdemeanor warrants. Usually the lenth of the sentence to three years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you need to have a painting license in Mass? [ 1 Answers ]

Do you need to have a painting license in Mass?

Can I get my Pa driver's license back? [ 2 Answers ]

In 1995 I was pulled over and did not have registration on my car. I paid all my fines and handled the issue, so I thought. In 1996 I moved to Az where I lived until 2000. I had a valid drivers license in AZ and never had any problems. I moved back to Pa in 2000 and went to get my Pa drivers...

Drivers licence [ 1 Answers ]

If you can't afford to pay for your tickets that's on your licence, is there any type of agency or some type of way you can work it off? Is there any hope?

Need Drivers [ 6 Answers ]

I am putting WIN ME on my computer and I have looked everywhere for the drivers for the Creative Labs CT4740 sound card and the Lite-On XJ-HD166s DVD/CD ROM drive. Does anyone know where I can download these drivers? I have done a Google search, went to manufacturers websites, and even to driver...

Need Drivers [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I've formated this HD and now I need drivers and IDK where to get them. Preffably ones that don't cost me money (cuz I have none) I looked at several site and most want money, they don't have it of IDK what the heck I'm looking for. So any help would be greatly apreciated =) Need drivers for:...

View more questions Search