Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Aug 2, 2007, 01:39 AM
    Why man always looks for sex?
    One man asked one girl to be his boyfriend, and when they met each other at first time, he asked her for sex, but girl refused, then man can not understand, cause he thought once confirmed bf/gf relationship, then they can do everything, but girls thought they can not do anything until they know each other well. Is this girl right? Noted that this man never contacted with this girl any more after she refused him. Why man always looks for sex, is sex really very important for man? Why man always could have sex with different women, even they do not know them. Why? Why?If no sex, man have no interest to know a woman,right?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 04:59 AM
    Men who aren't really interested in a relationship are only looking for sex. I think that's a pretty harsh generality.

The girl is right in the sense that it is her body and she may say yes or no to anything that effects her body. This man clearly thought that a title entitled him to have sex with her, which is sad.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Men are hardwired to have sex... the more evolved ones can subdue that urge till the right time.

Trust me in I'm a guy, I like sex. Would I sleep with every woman I see, well if I could then I would if I was not evolved enough to look for more in a relationship (but that desire to do that really is there with most guys).

However while sex with large numbers of different women is exciting.. its not as fulfilling as sex with a woman you really get to know well is.

Most of us learn this but some never do.

It is her body and she should only do what she is comfortable with, when she is ready to do it. Conversely he is free to move on if she isn't willing to or he can't wait till she is ready. Nobody really has the right to force the other to do something or not just because they want it.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Aug 2, 2007, 12:46 PM
    While I'm sorry this guy only wanted you for sex, I have to be honest and tell you there are MANY guys out there that will SAY anything to get sex.

I can't explain why that is, just that sex is so powerful in some men's lives that they will do stupid, embarrassing, and even hurtful things, to get it.

Someone that truly cares for you will not demand sex of you the minute you say you are BF or GF with them. Sex is a natural extension of love, and should evolve only as the love between two people grows.
    eustress89 Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Aug 3, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Not all men are just looking for sex. But the ones who are, do not even bother with. If you think about it biblically... God made men this way, so babies could be created. I will admit, most men are interested in sex, but not only for that. The ones who take the time to have a relationship first, then only do something if you initiate it, are keepers. As guys mature, they learn to care more about your feelings and respect the relationship. If a guy were to leave you just because you refused to have sex with him, he is not worth it anyway.
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Aug 3, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Anyway,I am so glad to know so many comments.But man is always hard to understand!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2007, 08:37 PM
    And my dear, men think women are hard to understand!!
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Aug 3, 2007, 08:45 PM
    A friend of mine told me his grandfather used to tell him, "You can count on two things... men are out for sex and woman are out for security. I would agree with that.
    crazy_hodja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Male every time want :)
    _Chris_ Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

Aug 5, 2007, 02:22 PM
    I think this question can be answered with a question... "why women have to look so good?"
    _Chris_ Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

Aug 5, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Seriously though, maybe guys have been trained to think that the girl is waiting to get hitched? This could have scared your guy off. I think it's okay to wait, but not for someone who does not have "being married" on the mind.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 04:05 PM
    I LOVE sweeping generalisations...
    feelhappy Posts: 17, Reputation: 0
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Yea!! I have faced it!! This man is not a true lover... he is just bloody looking to get laid... and I can assure he will not be serious in this relationship... he just wants to use the girls... please be careful with such men and introduce them to girls who have AIDS... let them learn a lesson and suffer... only then their passion will die...
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 6, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by feelhappy
    Yea !!! I have faced it!!! This man is not a true lover...he is just bloody looking to get laid...and I can assure he will not be serious in this relationship....he just wants to use the girls...please be careful with such men and introduce them to girls who have AIDS....let them learn a lesson and suffer....only then their passion will die...

Excuse me? You're advocating a death sentence for guys because the girl that goes for him doesn't like the fact that he wants to have sex with her?

Yes, SOME guys are scum, and yes SOME girls are only looking for marriage... but no one deserves death because they have a different outlook on what they're looking for in a relationship
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2007, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Excuse me? You're advocating a death sentence for guys because the girl that goes for him doesn't like the fact that he wants to have sex with her?

Yes, SOME guys are scum, and yes SOME girls are only looking for marriage...but no one deserves death because they have a different outlook on what they're looking for in a relationship
    And there are some women who are olnly looking for someone who will spend money on them and shower them with gifts (and they really aren't all that hot looking In my opinion either)... and in turn they will spread their legs for them.

I actually know women like that. And some suckers that will spend their hard earned money on women like that.
    zeldaman87 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 10:25 PM
    Guys have a horrible time with this. I know I struggle with it too. Its not that they want it ALL the time, the just get going REALLY easy then it is almost impossible to try and stop yourself. Don't take it personally. There are guys who like women who enjoy quiet romantic evenings doing fun things not in the bedroom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible for a man not to be ready for sex? [ 26 Answers ]

I have been going out with this guy for couple of months now. Our relationship developed very slowly, but it is getting somewhere now. He recently told me that he is not ready for sex. Is it possible? I know he is very sensitive. But, should I be afraid that there is something he is not telling me?...

I want to continue having sex with my best friends man [ 19 Answers ]

She did it to me before and he says he doesn't want to be with her anymore

My Man is off sex [ 2 Answers ]

I have found this wonderful man , and we live in different parts of the world , but I fly over every weekend, he also has a terminal illness which I am told does not affect his sexual interest. He has recently gone off sex completely and I just don't know what to do,I have never faced this...

My ex had sex with a man when she was a minor [ 79 Answers ]

My ex who is 18 now lost her virginity a then 27 year old when she was 16, this being northern ireland she was just a minor. No one knows about this apart from me and a few of her friends. I want him to pay for what he did as I see it being sexual abuse. Do I have any right in reporting it to...

View more questions Search