Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Aug 1, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Time to say goodbye
    Well folks I have good news and bad news.

Good news is that I'm better again, I'm me again. It took a while and a lot of stupid mistakes but I've come back from a very hurtful place and I'm a stronger person for it.

Bad news is that I'm leaving this site, at least for now, its helped me a lot but I realise that I have no more questions to ask because I no longer care about my ex or what she's does.

Thank you to everyone who helped me, you guys are the best.

Ill be back from time to time but like I said, I have no more questions that need answered.

Thanks and goodbye
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 1, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Zoo, Congrats on your recovery. You healed pretty quickly. And yes you should come back to help the new comers.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 11:40 AM
    U don't need to have questions to stay here, u can just read others and learn from them.
    U can also give advice to help others.
    It's up to you but thank you for being here.:)
    Bye now.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Congrats Zoo! Good luck in the future!
    clarityseeker Posts: 61, Reputation: 43

Aug 1, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Congrats on feeling better Zoo - hope to see you pop in from time to time for updates on how you're doing...
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 12:04 PM
    No!! I still need you Zoo!! It looks like we both healed at the same time! But don't leave... At least stay in contact on myspace with me! You are awesome! Please!. lol Congrats on you recovery! So who's the new girl and how are things going... We all know there is one. One screw takes out another!
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Aug 1, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Ohhhhh emo you sly dog, you talked me into it lol

New girl is good but I have a slight confession, I kind of got 3 girls interested in me at the mo, no joke.

Oh and I've been working hard to get fit, how's you emo, how's things?
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Aug 2, 2007, 07:10 AM
    Glad you're no longer suffering. And you seem very wise so maybe you could stay & give some advice here & there.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fix has to say goodbye. [ 32 Answers ]

Its my fault, I gave away too much info about certain things and now somebody has found me, again. I want to say to everyone I have spoken to over the last few months.. thankyou. Thanks for the invaluble advice I have received from some of you... all of you.. the person right now that is sticking...

My ex broke me and now Its time to say goodbye and thank you! [ 8 Answers ]

I found this site two months ago and started posting of my situation, I was devastated and really although I received so much advice I still did all the things I should not have been doing... Chasing and trying to stay friends so I could get back in for 2 months what a waste of time. She...

Is it time to say goodbye? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 39, the guy I have been dating for 5 yrs is 62, he is good looking, very smart, funny, he is quite capable of taking care of himself(financially, physically). I have not met any of his kids(except one, Jen and I have been friends for 8 yrs), I met his brother by accident, he has asked me to...

What should I do? Second chance, or Say Goodbye. [ 7 Answers ]

I dated a girl for about a year, and I lost my attraction towards her and we broke up. I stayed in contact but she was very condescending and negative towards me every time we talked. The bitter arguing went on for about 6 months. I keep talking to her because I still care for her and she's...

View more questions Search