Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HaRLoS Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Jul 30, 2007, 11:07 PM
    Driving me crazy.
    I made my boyfriend stay at his moms house tonight... we have been together for two weeks straight and we are fighting all the time... we fight when I'm just trying to talk to him.. and he turns everything into an argument... but today when he came to get his shoes after work, he said he should just learn to agree with me on the little things and only argue with me when he KNOWS I'm wrong.. we fight about.. from t.v-beer. It's so confusing.. we used to be so close.. we still are. But we weren't fighting all the time. What really drives me crazy is when he does annoying little things.. like leave his coffee cup on the table.. or doesn't put the cap on the toothpaste.. or doesn't shut the toilet seat lid before he flushes.. just little insignifigant things that shouldn't matter... its never bothered me before, but after two weeks straight together, its starting too.. My question is, how do we stop fighting about stupid little things? He also gets mad at me for watching t.v shows that he does not like. And I get mad at him for going on the computer right after we have sex. Are these legitimate arguments? Or are we just spending way too much time together? I also still might be pregnant.. which could have something to do with it. I would appreciate ANY feedback at all!
    Phily6996 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 11:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HaRLoS
    I made my boyfriend stay at his moms house tonight... we have been together for two weeks straight and we are fighting all the time... we fight when im just trying to talk to him.. and he turns everything into an arguement... but today when he came to get his shoes after work, he said he should just learn to agree with me on the little things and only argue with me when he KNOWS im wrong.. we fight about.. from t.v-beer. it's so confusing.. we used to be so close.. we still are. but we weren't fighting all the time. What really drives me crazy is when he does annoying little things.. like leave his coffee cup on the table.. or doesn't put the cap on the toothpaste.. or doesn't shut the toilet seat lid before he flushes.. just little insignifigant things that shouldn't matter... its never bothered me before, but after two weeks straight together, its starting too.. My question is, how do we stop fighting about stupid little things? he also gets mad at me for watching t.v shows that he does not like. and i get mad at him for going on the computer right after we have sex. are these legitimate arguements? or are we just spending way too much time together? I also still might be pregnant.. which could have something to do with it. I would appreciate ANY feedback at all!
    LoL You guys are crazy as hell. First realize what you are arguing about. And when you do just laugh at it, cause you shouldn't have to argue about the same stuff are silly stuff at that. You both are going to do things that the other don't like, you may do things that he doesn't like ask him if you have bad habits and see what his answers is you will be surprised. Lol. And if you are pregnant stop getting mad all the time so if you are pregnant your blood pressure what go up be careful with that.
    klovesj110603 Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Jul 30, 2007, 11:34 PM
    When you move in with someone you start to notice all their little bad habits. But you have to let them slide because in the end they don't really matter. Fighting never solves anything anyway. You should try talking instead of arguing. Me and my husband have been married for 4 years and I can count on one hand all the fights we have had. We just learned a long time ago that it doesn't get us anywhere but mad. So try talking and be glad all he does is leave the lid off the toothpaste at least he isn't cheating on you or something like that.
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 11:41 PM
    If you really argue that much with him then I would just dump him... if you can't agree about everything at least don't agree the disagree about some things.
    HaRLoS Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Jul 30, 2007, 11:42 PM
    We're not even living together... his roommate got him evicted and he moved out.. he has no where to stay until he gets his next paycheck cause he still owed rent money and his phone bill this check.. so he still has another two weeks to go!
    klovesj110603 Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Jul 30, 2007, 11:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HaRLoS
    We're not even living together... his roomate got him evicted and he moved out.. he has no where to stay untill he gets his next paycheck cause he still owed rent money and his phone bill this check.. so he still has another two weeks to go!
    That doesn't change the fact you can't get along. U should consider it a test run. U know how he is now. Take it or leave it u have lived with him and u know how he acts. Like I said u should be more verbal and when u feel a fight comeing on u should stop it before it starts.
    hettie Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Jul 31, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Sorry to hsave to tell you this but that's life sometimes they drive you mad over silly little things it think it called the can't live with them can't live without them rule or is oit can't live with them not allowed to shoot the buggersw? However my point is diont sweat the small stuff leave the worries for something to worry about
    SpawnOfAzazel Posts: 106, Reputation: 18

Jul 31, 2007, 04:42 PM
    The line that said he'll argue with you only when he KNOWS you're wrong said it all. Think about it, people who argue do because they think they're right!
    The only way to stop fighting about stupid little things is to either accept them or compromise. Everyone has their little quirks and irritating habits, but try to find common ground, not "do this, don't do that". Instead, try, "when you ____, I feel..." so it won't sound like an accusation.
    The bottom line is that if you truly feel that you are not getting the respect and coutresy you deserve, then you should move on, but it is equally important to remember that we teach others how to treat us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Driving Me Crazy [ 1 Answers ]

This is a late 80's or early 90's movie about three or four kids who take oof on there bikes to go camping in the woods by the lake. There is a scene in which a heavy set boy has just gotten out of the shower and is eating a candy bay and driving a remote control car while singing "THE WANDERER!' ...

My ex driving me crazy [ 3 Answers ]

The relationship I had with my ex was something I thought was great and could work but after 6 months things went all wrong as he started to hit me. This happen about 8 times and I just couldn't take it any more so I just left. I console in my best friend for 9 years about it and he was mad...

She is driving me crazy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new grandchild with my sons girlfriend. They live together and I have always treated her like a part of our family. She ignors me, and does not care if we see the child or not. She has made the decision to not participate in our christmas traditions this year. How do I deal with an...

Help this is driving me crazy [ 7 Answers ]

OK well I was suppose to get my period may 6 it was late and came on may 14th but it was very very lite. It didn't even soak a pad. And it went away 3 days later. Where as I am normally 6-7 days and very heavy. And on cd12 I had a dark red discharge and only lasted a couple hours but wasn't heavy....

This is driving me crazy! [ 7 Answers ]

I don't remember the name of the movie, but it is driving me crazy!! It is form the 80's or 90's. It is about a little girl, and she steps through a mirror in her bedroom and goes to an animated land with little creatures. I think the little girl was brown headed, but I'm not sure. Any help would...

View more questions Search