Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Jul 30, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Guitar hero game
    I want to buy either guitar hero, or guitar hero 2, does anyone know how much they cost, and if the game comes with the guitar?
    squackmaster Posts: 43, Reputation: 9

Jul 30, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Guitar hero I or II will cost you about $75 on amazon.com. That's for the game and the guitar controller.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 11:28 PM
    Guitar Hero 1 and 2 usually run about $75-$80 bucks with a guitar. The games by themselves are about $40, and don't forget about Guitar Hero Encore : Rock of the 80's, which costs about $50.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 11:28 PM
    I have all of them, and they are awesome! I totally recommend them! :)
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 11:46 PM
    Usually about 80 bucks at your favorite game store. I like Guitar Here II, but I don't know how much my opinion really counts, being that's the only one I've played... ha ha
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Aug 5, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Guitar hero is really addicting, how about getting a real guitar :-)...
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Aug 5, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Please
    runingwitknifes Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 07:33 PM
    I would go with guitar hero 2 and I bought 2 controls and it cost me about 120$

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Guitar! Guitar!. need an online guru!. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay.. here's the thing: I have an electric guitar on me with a mini-amp and I love playing with it but I want to learn how to actually play it. After repeated 'playing' I have learned the strokes and fingering a little bit on my own but without some theoretical understanding, I don't seem to...

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Guitar hero 2 on ps3 [ 5 Answers ]

I bought guitar hero 2 and I only have a ps3. When I try to play the buttons on the guitar controller are reversed. To hit the green button you have to use the blue. I have the adapter and it still does not work any suggestions?

Guitar Hero/Guitar Hero II for PS3 help. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I don't have a PS2 'cause I made a mistake by waiting for the PS3 to come out forever, but SINCE IT'S FINALLY COMING OUT... I'm going to get it. And the first games I want are Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero II. I want to know if it'll play on my Play Station 3 since it's made for Play...

View more questions Search