Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mileyrocks0 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2007, 09:45 AM
    I like him but he is moving
    There is this guy I like but he is moving I need help fast I am 13 and is 14 and I live in Texas and he is moving to Mississippi
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 09:47 AM
    How far away is he moving? Are you guys friends? How old are you and how old is he? Could you please supply some more information so that we could better help out?
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Jul 29, 2007, 04:53 PM
    It's sad ,but many of us go through this. It is an ache in your heart. It's hard to take, but it's time to move on. If in the future the opportunity arises where you can connect, go for it. Who knows? Otherwise, I know it hurts, but chalk it up to life pains. I once met a gal on summer vacation when I was your age. We didn't live near each other and I thought I would die when she went home. I didn't and nor did she. Now I can barely picture her, but I always have the memory of that summer vacation.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 30, 2007, 11:37 AM
    I would say that even if you try to have a long distance relationship, which would be your only realistic option, at your age and with such a long distance between you it is unlikely that a serious relationship would go very far. My suggestion/advice would be to keep in contect with him as much as possible by phone or online or whatever it may be, but just as friends.
    Kellyisawsome Posts: 106, Reputation: 5

Jul 30, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mileyrocks0
    There is this guy i like but he is moving i need help fast i am 13 and is 14 and i live in texas and he is moving to mississippi
    Oh.
    That sucks.
    You can always contact each other right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When is Moving Ok? [ 1 Answers ]

In a shared custody situation (custodial parent has 5 days, noncustodial has weekends) can the noncustodial parent move out of state during a pending court case for custody? A guardian ad litem has been appointed and has not yet met with the noncustodial parent and the child.

17 and 23 moving in together [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a month and he said"i love you" about a week and a half later. We have talked about me moving into his aprtment in August because ofhis roommate situation and my family situation. I want to, but I haven't buikt a lot of trust in him yet. What to...

Moving on [ 3 Answers ]

Hello - I posted a while ago about a situation with a hook up buddy, but I'm pretty sure that's over. I don't know what to do now, because I try thinking of who else to go for, but no one compares. It's hard, because the guy I'm moving on was exactly what I wanted and needed, like the perfect...

Moving? [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé and I are thinking about moving to Arizona, near laughlin. Can anyone tell me what the weather will be like all year, what kind of job opportunities there are, etc. I've lived in California my entire life and I don't want to jump into something so quickly without knowing anything. Any...

Moving on.. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I was just wondering.. I had a very intense friendship/relationship with my best guy friend.. and because it got really complicated I asked him to choose.. friends or couple. He chose friends. How long do you suggest I wait before going into a new relationship? (I really got screwed up in...

View more questions Search