Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skysarge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 09:57 PM
    Ideal weight of Rottweiler
    What would be an ideal or max or weight range for adult male Rottweiler?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2007, 04:37 AM
    My reference book gives ''around 110 pounds''. What would be more valuable if you have a Rottweiler is this link, LongLiveYourDog.com - Life Span Study - Rate Your Dog

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skinny Rottweiler [ 8 Answers ]

I have a rottweiler that is about 2 years old, no-matter what I feed him he does seem to put on weight. Is there anything I can feed him to bulk he up.

Rottweiler male puppy [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone will have the answer to this question. I have an 8wk old male rotty puppy. I noticed that he does not have any testicles, is this normal for this age? A friend told me that his testicles haven't came down yet. I've never heard of anything like this before. Can anyone clear...

Nippy Rottweiler [ 1 Answers ]

Help! We have a 9 week old Rottweiler that we've had for two weeks. He is very nippy, and we need help curbing this behavior. We have tried the following: giving a firm "NO" and replacing our hand with something he is allowed to chew on, ignoring him as soon as he starts to nip so he isn't getting...

My skinny Rottweiler [ 9 Answers ]

Hi. My is a pure bred. She is 5 years old and was diagnosed with Addison's decease when she was 4 months old. She currently weighs 45 lbs. She has a healthy appetite when it comes to human food and wet dog food. However when it comes to he regular dry dog food she will barely touch it. Does anyone...

View more questions Search