Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melanie2495 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Moving out of state with child in Texas
    In Texas, what is the penalty if the wife moves out of state with the children with out telling the husband?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Are you legally separated or divorced. If either it would depend on what the judge wrote in his court order. So if you have a copy of that read it and see if you can understand it, if not take it to someone that might. Good Luck
    mikeeverett55 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 12:41 PM

If you are thinking about moving out of state and need to find the best moving quotes I recommend visiting MovingNation.com.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving a child out of state [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to move my daughter out of state. Her father and his family are not the best influence for her life. Her father and I were never married. I am getting married in one month and my fiancé has two great job opportunities out of state. Any suggestions, advice, or anyone have experience...

Can wife move out of state with child after divorce and residency in state [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I are living in Ohio, have been residents for 9 months and have a 14 month old child. If we divorce and she would get custody, could she ever move out of the state

Moving out of state with my child [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I just got a divorce, and I want to move out of state, to better myself and my son lifes, my husband doesn't really have much connects with our son but he is saying if I leave I will be in trouble what do I do.

Child custody - moving to another state [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is 15 and she and her mother are moving to another state. She has never lived with me and I saw her only 4 hours a week. Do I have legal recourse to have her spend extended time with me? Can I prevent the move? At 15, 16 in May 2007, does she have the right to decide>

Moving out of state with child post-divorce [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Minnesota and have begun legal process to leave the state with my son, of whom I have physical custody. Any of you been through this? Suggestions? Advice? I am moving toward employment, family and friends back to my home town, in large part to take over a long-established family...

View more questions Search