Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lozzajayne Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Dietary needs when pregnant
    Me and my partner are trying for a baby at the moment I am taking pregnacare tablets but is there any foods that I shouldn't be eating and what foods should I be eating as any other mom or mom to be I want the best start for my baby when I conceive
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Jul 28, 2007, 12:23 PM
    It is good that you are already taking vitamins... the most important thing you is folic acid to prevent certain birth defects. Make sure all your meals are well balanced. You should try to include foods that have more protein, calcium, iron and zinc. I would suggest plenty of green leafy vegtables, cheese, beans and whole-grain breads. I would try to cut back on caffenine, alcohol and smoking if they apply to you. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Am I Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Last month my periods began on 14th Jan and continued till 17th Jan. On the 28th of Jan, the time of ovulation. In hope of conceiving, tried our level best. Today is the 14th of Feb, I have not got my periods full fledged. Although some bleeding is witnessed while passing urine or...

I don't know if I'm pregnant how can I tell? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I think that I might be pregnant. I have had unprotected sex but my boyfriend always pulls out but I don't think that, that prevented this. I haven't had my period when I was supposed to but mine are hardly regular so I don't know if I can rely on just that. Second I have had to go to...

Am I Pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Am I pregnant?

When did I get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

If my last period was September 9th 2006 when did I get pregnant if I am 22 weeks along

View more questions Search