Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spacefire5458 Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Coulomb's law
    ;) What is coulomb's law? How does it work and what's the formula?
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Jul 27, 2007, 07:24 PM
    I would type Coulombs law in a search engine like ask.com to get the answer it is kind of hard to explain
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2007, 11:58 PM
    Coulomb's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's to do with the force between two charges.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial law - the contract law [ 7 Answers ]

> MB is a bank, had a scheme of financing to construct a traffic tunnel. In the course of construction of the tunnel. >SBB, a private busline, came to MB and negotiaged for a contract with MB. One of the clauses in the contract saying that "SBB may drive 100 buses in each direction through...

New Law coming in about common law spouse [ 4 Answers ]

I understand a new law will be coming soon, to protect the common law spouse. Given similar rights as if you were married. Can somebody help!! I would like to know the date when the law will be in place and what this will entail?

Law? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in the state of Florida and rent a small duplex. I have two questions. The first being what is the law as far as exits in a dwelling? How many is there suppose to be and the second question is if something is not safe (concrete steps that have been painted) very slippery when wet . What...

The law [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada. My question is how much force can a collection agency use. I have a large phone bill I can't pay.What are my rights-what can they do to me??

View more questions Search