Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    micbots Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Air conditioning filter
    I have a Lux 1500 air conditioning system and it has "filter" next to the temp. I just moved into this house so I have no idea what to do and I don't have a manuel on it.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2007, 08:40 AM
    I take it you are referring to the thermostat. It will signal a indicator lite if the filter becomes restricted and needs to be replaced or cleaned depending on the type you have.
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2007, 09:01 AM
    If you go to WWW.LUXPRODUCTS.COM/FAQ.HTM This site will give you the complete instructions on how to operate this thermostat. Mike
    SuperTyphoon Posts: 85, Reputation: 5

Jul 28, 2007, 10:25 AM
    It means that the filter needs to be changed/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding air conditioning [ 1 Answers ]

Hai iwant to know how to calculate the total building load and equipment seletion and pump selection(pump head)

Air Conditioning [ 1 Answers ]

Hello any Air Conditioning Experts: We are trying to figure out the best way to cool off our upstairs bedroom (and only bathroom) area of the house using one or two window a/c unit. We have a medium sized colonial style home. The area upstairs and down is approximately the same, 27’ x 25. ...

Air conditioning [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 4-wire Ritetemp thermostat, my wires are connected right but my unit on the outside will not come on. The blower comes on inside the house, but nothing outside. I not have a pump. And there are no fuses to my unit outside. What do I do?

Air Conditioning [ 1 Answers ]

When the AC run water pools around the base of my furance. Is this a problem? What can I do to fix it?

Air Conditioning [ 7 Answers ]

You should have 5 wires running to the outside unit. 2 big heavy, insulated ones plus a ground from the breaker outside by the unit, and a couple of little insulated ones coming out from the furnace. With the thermostat calling for cooling, the big ones should have 240 V between them and the...

View more questions Search