Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kileykookoo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 06:50 PM
    Hi Click Here
    Well I had my period July 6. and now I had my period July 26 is this wrong or what's happening HELP:confused: :confused: :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 26, 2007, 06:56 PM
    How old are you? Sexually active?
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 26, 2007, 07:00 PM
    How long have you had your period for (meaning when did it first come)? And also, how old are you, because your system might not be completely regular just yet.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jul 26, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Was it the first time you've started your period? We need more information sweetie.
    kileykookoo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 07:39 PM
    K well I'm 11 and it's the third time
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 26, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Then it's very likely that your body just isn't completely developed when it comes to your menstrual cycle... but just in case, you should make an appointment with your doctor.:)
    ToXicEscaqe Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Nothing to worry about hun
    Nobody is EXACTLY regular
    Its normal... very normal actually
    So don't worry :)
    Amy
    900295 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kileykookoo
    k well i'm 11 and it's the third time

For the first two years your not regulaur
    xxmissconfusedxx Posts: 121, Reputation: 5

Aug 19, 2007, 09:21 PM
    I got my period at 13 and now at 17 I will have my period for a whole month then not have it for 7 months and if you go to the doctor they may attempt to put you on birthcontrol which I beileve your way to young for they started me on it at 14 and that was too early.
    But it is perfectly normal for you period to come twice a month in the early stages it should get better I would want anyone to go through what I am going through

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Right Click My Computer [ 2 Answers ]

All of a sudden now when I right click on My Computer nothing happens. I can right click on the desktop and get my options as well as several other places just not when I right click within the start menu. Any ideas why this is or how to fix it. Reboot did not help.

Rattling/click noise from blower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carrier forced air furnace with central air conditioning that was installed in 2001. This morning when I got up I noticed a really strange rattling/clicking noise on the lower level of the house. At first I thought it was just a register rattling, however, when I went down to the...

Disabling Right Click and Run [ 5 Answers ]

I want to disable my right click and my run command in my PC.. Is there a way I can do it without having a software? Any reply will be appreciated.. Tnx..

Disable Right Click [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, How can one restrict right-click (or the cut/copy command) on a web page? I assume it is Java, but I don't really know. I will have pictures that are kind of rare (of behind the scenes at Live with Regis and Kelly) and would like to prevent them from being stolen. I would appreciate if...

View more questions Search