Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imxinxonxit Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Jul 24, 2007, 06:29 AM
    Picking loosers
    Why would my daughter pick guys that are loosers? They have emotional problems and are emo or gothic or satanist. She says she is emo.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 24, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Hello.

To her each one is the Man of her dreams at least until the next dream hehehe... Some times our little girls will pick mr. wrong just to show their independence but most of the time the good girls want the Bad Boys so they can help them. They feel sorry because every Bad Boy has a story or reason why they turned out so Bad.

Try to look past the outside and see the Man that he could be once he grows up.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 25, 2007, 02:03 PM
    I would say that the reason she goes for EMO guys is because she likes that sensitive guy that wears his emotions on his sleeves unlike "non-Emo" guys that keep everything bottled up and play mind games. Maybe she is scared to get her heart broken. That's why I went out with an EMO guy once. It makes YOU as a women feel less emotional and it makes it easier to understand your boyfreind. I would say that this is just a stage and she will grow out of it. Until then try to be as understanding as possible.
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Aug 29, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Hmmm, well, last time I was having lunch with a gal, she was telling me that wimmen love to be needed in a relationship. That dovetailed with what another told me that wimmen love the bad boys as it brought out the maternal and sometimes (well, usually) wimmens would mistake that for romantic love (see the need to be needed deal.)
    And how wimmens love to have drama and dramatic stories for their girl friends. I'm reminded that wimmens go to movies to see how bad it can get and mens go to movies to escape what is.
    Probably not going to like this response but please rate it anyway.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 08:40 PM
    What is your definition of losers please?

That is a harsh word used here... and you think they are losers they might not be as bad as you think.

Your daughter are young, immature, and there are people who are just not smart enough until they reach certain age.

Good luck.
    DoYouRealliMeanThat Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 05:08 PM
    Don't judge your daughter and her boyfrends thts a bit harsh
    She likes a certain type of boys and that's fine let her get on with it
    What do you define as 'losers' and guys that arnt 'losers'?
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 3, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Yeh, sometimes the daughters date the one's their mom's hate just to show mom that duaghter is independent or send and fu message.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Sep 3, 2007, 10:15 PM
    Just because you got emotional problems and/or like to wear black/red and have cool hair doesn't mean you're a loser.
    Would you call me a loser?
    She does not have to conform to your judgemental view of people who dare to let their emotions show.
    Its not about the persons fashion sense or their issues, its about what's inside, about the good qualities of a person, that's what she probably sees in those guys, while you just see a bunch of stereotypes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Picking a dress color [ 27 Answers ]

:-/okie dokie we have a semi-formal dance coming up in may, and its kind of like a mini-prom (im in 8th grade) and the girls all wear dresses. My question is, how do I know what color(s) to look for? I have medium blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and your typical winter pale skin. Im thinking black,...

Picking fruit [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know when a watermelon is ready for piching?

Picking a dress color [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in ninth grade, and this is my first dressy dance. My first and only other dance I've had was for homecoming, but it was just casual, with jeans, etc. I'm pale, with brown eyes and blonde hair. Help me out please:)

I need help with picking a dress. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a sophomore and I am going to my boyfriends schools semi-formal winter carnival dance. I don't want to be to dressed up since I don't know many of the people there. I am 5' 4", brownish hair, brown eyes, freckles, and kind of tan but not really. And I like darker colors. I also am not looking...

View more questions Search