Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mahreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Lip Lightening Prblem Without Solution?
    Hi I'd like to know if there's a way I can lighten my lips. I have tried the petroleum jelly trick but I don't think it's a dry skin issue. Godiva lip lightening cream works only very very gradually. I've looked up the other forums on the internet and at askmehelpdesk as well but no one seems to have come up with something. Is there no solution to this? Should I seek professional medical counsel? SOS!
    tobeamiss Posts: 65, Reputation: 17

Jul 23, 2007, 10:37 PM
    Why not try skin lightening products? It probably would work on your lips.
    Nicole82 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Jul 26, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Palmers Skin Whitener is great for lips. You will see great results in about 4 weeks. Use it twice a day and put it on while your lips are wet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lip Pigments [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I am not referring to "permanent make-up" type lip pigments that they tattoo on your skin but just to the natural dark-pinkish lip pigments... just your normal lips. I just used this peeling cream, which is made for the body, on my lips,to make them soft, and now I have 2 really light pink...

!Quadratic prblem solving! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a couple questions to ask and I really need to know them within two days: 1) WHen a projectile is fired, the vertical component of its initial velocity is such that its height h, in metres, t seconds after firing is given by h= 250t - 4.9t^2. Is it possible for the projectile to reach a...

View more questions Search