Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 23, 2007, 06:29 AM
    For the women
    THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY

After their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. "A less costly alternative," said the doctor, "is to go home, get a cherry bomb, (fireworks are legal in Alabama) light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to your ear and count to 10"

The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest tool in the shed, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going
    To help me."

"Trust me," said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count...

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

(you'll love this......)

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and resumed counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Tennessee , Kentucky , Arkansas , Mississippi ,
    Missouri , West Virginia and Washington DC
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 23, 2007, 06:42 AM
    Lmao!!
    mylove101 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 11:01 PM
    Oo, I get it.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 02:52 AM
    Boom, And there goes the boys! Hahaha
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Aug 2, 2007, 12:24 AM
    Very funny...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Women over 40 [ 3 Answers ]

60 Minutes Correspondent Andy Rooney (CBS) As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why: A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 40 doesn't want...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Any Other Women Have This? [ 6 Answers ]

I have another question for all of you out there, if you don't mind? During sex with my boyfriend I get seriously gooey. Sometimes it's clear and sometimes it is a darker color, sometime I bleed a little bit. When we are done there is usually a big clean up. He has to clean himself up and I do...

Women and sex [ 10 Answers ]

Do women say things they may not mean ("I love you" I've never connected with anyone like you before" etc... ) because of some kind effect sex has on them? And if so how do you decipher between what they say and what they mean when it comes to matters of the heart after sex?

Women [ 3 Answers ]

My roommate is so lazy its sick. If it doesn't come easy he won't do it. But the women seem to like him. Don't know why. He's even scared to go and talk to them. I don't think I'm the cutest guy by far, but I don't think I look that bad either. I not afraid to talk to women. But for some odd...

View more questions Search