Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lozzajayne Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 03:42 AM
    Desperatley looking for work
    I am 19 years old and just recently came out of a job as a café assistant about 2 months ago due to a fall out with the new manager.I worked their for 3 years and now I am looking for a new job but are having no luck.
    I have my basic food hygiene first aid and pediatric first aid.I have experience of working in a café as well and 2 years ago I also qualified to be a nursery assistant.Does anyone no of any kitchen assistant or childcare vacancies in grimsby in the north east licolnshire area? I desperately need to get back to work thank you x
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 23, 2007, 03:57 AM
    If you mean Grimsby Ontario, I would advise going to your local EI office and accessing their data base or you can do it from home by logging onto the govt. website; their website is constantly updated with recent job postings you can contact yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with some ap work [ 5 Answers ]

I'm completely stressed out with all the work that needs to be done over the summer I thought I was moving but I'm not so I have 2 weeks to do a ton of worksome questions I can't get and imhoping someone can help me What efforts were made to strengthen english control over the colonies of the...

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

Does it really work? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if the pills to make a mans penis larger really works. I know it's a big thing with a lot of people, and most say you should just be happy with yourself, but I'm not. I want to try something. Does anyone have any knowledge of this?

Parental rights I need answer desperatley [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 9 mo old baby girl. I have been with the father for about almost 2 years now. We have been having many problems in our personal relationship and we had try to work it out but its not working. He always have excuse to get away from me, I think he does not love me anymore and he want to keep...

Help with work out [ 4 Answers ]

Heylo. I am having troubles. I see everyone and I see them being strong and fast and I wish I could be like them. I want to be strong I want a desent body. I would really like more muscle tone and muscle period. The promblem is that I'm realativly weak and all I have is a barbel. And some leg...

View more questions Search