Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newmommie1boy Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Pregnant or crazy
    I just had a baby 4 months ago and maybe like 2 weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex but the condom broke... lately I have been feeling mostly just nausea.The other day me and my boyfriend were arguing and I was crying and I ran to the bathroom and threw up.. I don't know if I threw up because of the argument or just cause I might be pregnant.yesterday just the smell of my baby's thow up made me feel queezy.could the hormones from being pregnant before still be in my body and maybe that's why I'm feeling this way?? Or could I be pregnant ALL OVER AGAIN?? :confused: :confused:
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 02:02 PM
    The hCG from your first pregnancy is long gone. It is possible you are pregnant again.

Are you late for a period?

Pregnancy symptoms are also the symptoms of other things. For example, you throwing up could have just been because you were crying. Some people throw up when they cry too hard. And the smell of baby throw up makes everybody queezy, trust me I have two boys.. lol.

Jul 22, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    The hCG from your first pregnancy is long gone. It is possible you are pregnant again.

Are you late for a period?

Pregnancy symptoms are also the symptoms of other things. For example, you throwing up could have just been because you were crying. Some people throw up when they cry too hard. And the smell of baby throw up makes everybody queezy, trust me I have two boys..lol.

I don't know when my period is suppose to come... im not sure if my period is back on track or not... Everytime I eat I always feel queezy... ooohh and I have food cravings... I forgot to mention that.. :confused:
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Have you gotten a period at all since you've given birth? If so, when was the last one?

You can always take an HPT and see what it says, or go to your doctor and have him do a blood test on you :)

Jul 22, 2007, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    Have you gotten a period at all since you've given birth? If so, when was the last one?

You can always take an HPT and see what it says, or go to your doctor and have him do a blood test on you :)

Yes I have had 3 periods since I had my baby... the last one was July 1 07 but I have no idea when the next one will be
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jul 22, 2007, 02:41 PM
    If your periods are back on track you shouldn't be due for your next period until the end of July. Wait to take a hpt until the first of August if your period does not come. Usually you don't get pregnancy symptoms this early, but every woman is different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this crazy or what? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half. In the beginning when we got in a fight and I told him we should break up he would say things like, he didn't care if I want to leave then leave, no girl is that important that he's going to beg her to stay... not even his mother. Now whenever we...

Am I crazy. Or pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering about how I should classify this. I don't regularly keep up with my period (sometime I'm vowing to do now since I'm painfully unsure about being pregnant right now.. every time I doubt it something happens that changes my mind.. just got to get tested, but anyway). Half the time I...

Am I pregnant? I am going crazy! [ 4 Answers ]

I am going crazy! It has now been 2 weeks since I missed my period. I am always regular, ALWAYS! My breasts are siverely sore. I have a 2 year old son. When I was pregnant I had the same symptom. I did not find out I was PG with him until I was two months pregnant. I get bloated and get period...

Everything is going so crazy.. What to do? [ 3 Answers ]

OK well I am pose to start my period tomm. Jan 3 but I started tonight.. I have been having a lot of signs of pregnancy but being sick.. but the past couple of days I have just been feeling REALLY sick to my tummy.. but I can't seem to vommitt... my period so far is kind of normal.. besides the...

I'm I crazy [ 7 Answers ]

I feel so down. My mother died 2 years ago at the young age of 56, we were so close. Soon after my aunt died and my grandmother all in the same year.This same year I had a miscarriage. Things started to look better then a 11 year old boy burned down my house in the middle of the night. He was a...

View more questions Search