Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoitzlisa Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Jul 22, 2007, 01:44 AM
    Is there any way to get rid of freckles?
    Hi

I have brown hair and quite a lot of visible brown freckles.

I have tried putting lemon juice on my face and leaving it on for awhile but that didn't seem to work.

I've heard that there is no way to get rid of freckles unless you buy expensive pills.

Is this true?

Nicnet Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Jul 22, 2007, 04:30 AM
    The only proven way to get rid of freckles is through laser treatments to lighten the pigmentation. I would NOT suggest taking any form of pills for this as 90% of them are bogus and cost a fortune for no results.

Leaving lemon juice on your face overnight is not a good idea either really, it dries out your skin.

Feckles are basically hyperpigmentation of the skin and unless they are causing you serious problems I wouldn't fool around with them, Treat them the same as moles.

If they are growing or changing shape then you may with to see a GP about them.

Nicnet

Hope this was helpful
    amnjut4ever Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Well I have freckles and everyone in my church and family swears that if you go out at a little before sunrise on May 1st and wipe the dew from the grass on your freckles and DO NOT talk to ANYONE for a day then they will go away. And a lady said she did it and it works I was going to do it this year but I didn't if you ever decide to try it and it works let me know. People really believe in it though:)
    Topmodel Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 06:12 AM
    I love freckles. You should be happy that you have them. I love being different than others. Freckles are unique attribute to have. Even if it's a lot. Now if I had an arm growing out of my neck, then I would be concerned. Lol
    yoitzlisa Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Jul 22, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Lol :D thanks for the help and I might give that a try amnjut4ever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tanning without freckles? [ 19 Answers ]

I have pale skin and a lot of freckles! In the summer, my freckles really come out and cover my WHOLE face. I am going to be in a wedding soon wearing a strapless dress. All the other bridesmaids are so tan, so I'm going to start tanning soon so I have lots of color for the June wedding. ...

What to do about my freckles? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a white female and I've had freckles all my life. I'm now 26 and I'm trying to desperately to get rid of them. Any suggestions?

Getting Rid of Freckles [ 16 Answers ]

Hey, I have really dark freckles that I hate! :mad: Does anyone know anything to get rid or at least fade them , with natural remedies. Thanks

Really dark freckles [ 3 Answers ]

I get these really dark, almost black freckles when I get a little bit of a tan. My skin is naturally very pale, but I've gotten more color so far this summer. Can anyone tell me how to make these spots on my shoulders and chest go away?

Freckles? [ 2 Answers ]

I have always wanted my skin to clear up and to lose my freckles... they seem to be disappearing but very slowly... will they completely disappear and how long will it take if they can disappear... :D

View more questions Search