Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    canadian333 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 11:02 PM
    I want to die or run away
    I really like this girl, and we went out, but she broke up with me, a year ago, and I haven't even seen her since, but I can't stop thinking about her, I can't get her out of my head, I really messed things up when she broke up with me, and I really miss her, but I can't see her, and she won't let me talk to her, but I really miss her, and I really like her, and whenever I think about her(all the time) I fell like either killing myself or running away. I've tried to move on, but I can't stop thinking about this one girl. What should I do?
    :( :( :( :(
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2007, 11:13 PM
    There are plenty of "fish in the sea" and you will find another one, if that is the thing after which you seek. I know what it's like to love someone and also be obsessed about the idea with being with someone. You are obsessing. Obsessing isn't good. It can prevent you from moving on. Please move on. It is a choice that you make. Only you can make the choice.

You may never truly get over her. That's not necessarily a bad thing. We learn much from our love experiences that can make the next ones even better. There are girlfriends in my past whom I have never truly gotten over. The love was great! Circumstances and the desires of each individual did not match. We were not a good "fit" for each other. It is just a thing that is a part of life - to live and learn.

Please move on. It is your choice. Why continue to drag yourself "over the coals" because of the desire for this one person?

You will find someone else. Trust what I am saying, and yourself.
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 21, 2007, 11:59 PM
    I have to ask a few questions:

1) How old are you?
    2) Is this question for real?

No girl--NO GIRL--is worth dying for*. Really, think of how stupid that sounds: of all the girls in all the world, you think this ONE is worth torturing yourself for? Pssht... please.

Get a life, get out there and have fun. Don't let other people control your life.

--huno

* except for Jessica Alba, for whom I'd gladly give my left nut just to touch her hair.
    yoitzlisa Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Jul 22, 2007, 12:28 AM
    Hahah
    After a break up EVERYONE feels like they want to kill themselves.
    I've felt like that before but don't worry, I got over it
    You will too
    DO NOT kill yourself, NO ONE would want that.
    And especially don't kill yourself over ONE girl
    There are other girls out there you could get with, just be happy and move on. :)
    touji-za-nai Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Jul 22, 2007, 09:02 AM
    A friend of mine felt the same way, he is 21 and didn't eat for a month when his girlfriend broke up with him. (very depressed)

In time he got over it and gained back the weight. He is sad but on his way.

So I guess just try and "walk it off" I know it sucks but you have to move on.

time heals all wounds.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Since you feel that sucicide is an option for you and you sound young I would let a parent know. Some meds may help you feel better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Homelite Trimmer will die out when in run [ 2 Answers ]

My homelite trimmer will start in half choke, but when set to the run position it dies out. It also sounds underpowered and takes a few seconds to get up to speed. Any ideas, I will be more than happy to take them.

Can I die? Please help me someone! [ 20 Answers ]

:( Heey! I'm a 18 year old girl, that used movate cream for some month and didn't see any result so I used it up to six time or more a day. Then I accidentally got it round my mouth and lips, but I just dryed it with a towel and didn't think think much about any side effects. Then after a while a...

Run, Cindy, Run [ 4 Answers ]

Fresh off her retirement from the antiwar movement a month and a half ago, Cindy Sheehan is not only embarking on a caravan and "walking tour" to Washington DC, she is threatening to run against Madame Pelosi if she "does not file articles of impeachment against Mr. Bush by July 23." All I can...

When I die [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know if I will go to heaven when I die Yes or no

Run, Hillary, Run! [ 2 Answers ]

Someone is getting a good chuckle and probably making a mint. Why did I not think of this? A reversible bumper sticker. Democrats can use it on the rear, Republicans can use it on the front. http://www.bumpertalk.com/bt/images/items/BD513A.jpg ------------...

View more questions Search