Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoitzlisa Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Jul 21, 2007, 10:40 PM
    any hair suggestions for me?
    hey .

this might be an annoying question for you. But, I need to know what I could do with my hair. I have a wide sort of face, palely skin, light brown hair that goes to my shoulders and is quite thick. I have it parted to the side but don't know what hairstyle or colour I should dye it =[. And I have hazel eyes. I'm getting sick of the same old style (leaving it down).

one of my friends have suggested I got a front fringe and layers and dye it a dark brown.
    but in my opinion, a front fringe wouldn't suit my wide face.

one of my other friends said I could get a shorter side fringe and layers, and dye it chocolate brown.

any ideas?

thank you :)
    lilmisscook Posts: 18, Reputation: -1

Jul 22, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by yoitzlisa
    hey .

this might be an annoying question for you. but, i need to know what i could do with my hair. i have a wide sort of face, palely skin, light brown hair that goes to my shoulders and is quite thick. i have it parted to the side but don't know what hairstyle or colour i should dye it =[. and i have hazel eyes. I'm getting sick of the same old style (leaving it down).

one of my friends have suggested i got a front fringe and layers and dye it a dark brown.
    but in my opinion, a front fringe wouldn't suit my wide face.

one of my other friends said i could get a shorter side fringe and layers, and dye it chocolate brown.

any ideas?

thank you :)
    Yh I av an answer! If you av pale skin die your hair ginger colour it will bring out your face and eyes
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Medium to dark brown sounds like it would go beautifully with your eyes, and bring out the color in them as well :)
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 12:33 PM
    lilmisscook disagrees: she dose not no fashion as I'm a fashion expert
    Learn how to use the rating system before you rate someone badly.

Now, can you please state what makes you a fashion expert? Because I have seen people with hazel eyes that look gorgeous with medium brown hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Any Suggestions? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I'm only 16 and I think I could be pregnant... im not sure though... My last period was on March 26 2007... I started BC on April 1st 2007 and I stopped taking it on April 6th 2007... would it have been effective?? Well anywayzz I had sex on April 6th... Then on April 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th and...

Suggestions anyone [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: okay so 15 years old and I want to go into nursing when I finish high school. But I don't know which one to pick does anybody have some good suggestions and something that will pay somewhat of good money

Need some suggestions, Please. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for 4 months, next month is his 40 birthday. Anyone have any great Ideas on what I can do, I would really like to top my Christmas present to him, (football tickets to go and watch his favorite team play for him and a friend, plus airfare and hotel.) I really would...

View more questions Search