Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nkkosinski Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 11:35 PM
    Middle School Tips?
    I need middle school avice. Like hoow much home work , and how long are classes, how long do you get to get to go from class to class. It is a one grade school.
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jul 21, 2007, 01:03 AM
    Don't worry about it, they explain it all on the first day. Nothing you can't handle ;)
    xx pretty girl xx Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Aug 17, 2007, 10:42 AM
    I'm sure your school has some sort of orientation before school starts but if not they usually explain it on the first day you'll be fine
    koreankoshi1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Your supposed to have at least 2 hours of homework. Classes last like at least 50 minutes,and you only have 5 minutes to get to each class. And middle school last from 6th-8th grade. 9th-12th grade is high school. Good luck!

Aug 18, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Well... I don't know about 2 hours of homework, each school differs, but you'll adjust to it
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 26, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Usually classes are about an hour long and most schools give you about 3-5 minutes to get from class to class. They'll explain everything to you though. And probably many of times. I don't know what to say about the homework because some schools are different and it probably depends on the teachers. Some love to give homework and some will never give you homework
    saraishot18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 05:46 PM
    [:confused: omg middle shchool but my school alreayd started 2 weeks ago so im not worried but i dont know ahy but something tells me that i dont belong here what should i do cuese i reallly want to belong here[FONT:confused: ="Arial Black"]

Sep 1, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by saraishot18
    [:confused: omg middle shchool but my school alreayd started 2 weeks ago so im not worried but i dont know ahy but something tells me that i dont belong here what should i do cuese i reallly want to belong here[FONT:confused: ="Arial Black"]
    What makes you feel like you don't belong? Middle school is a lot different than elementary school, but you'll adjust to it
    tigger2498 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 8, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Comment on rockerchick_682's post
    As long you trrist in yourself that's the best tips of all
    isunny369 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2009, 02:35 PM
    What the world?
    claireiopia Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 07:13 PM

Middle School really isn't that bad. It depends on how many classes you have homework in for how much homework. The average class is 40-50 minutes long. Always keep your locker organized because you'll only have about 4-5 minutes to get from class to class. Also make sure you know your locker combo and how to open your locker. Good Luck :)
    A7X_Loverr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 10:47 PM
    Just Don't Get Distracted By Boys, Or Drama. You'll Do Fine :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Middle school [ 19 Answers ]

I need tips eny tips even if there stupid I don't care tips tips tips!! :)

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

I need a middle school speech for principal

Middle School [ 17 Answers ]

I'm starting middle school this fall and I want some advice on how to handle it, I've read all the books and websites, but I need more! Confused

Starting Middle School Tips [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I am starting middle school in September and I am looking for tips. I am so excited to go, but, I am curious. I read a book of tips for middle school, but I still have more questions. So if you have some useful tips, please tell me. Her are some of my questions: What do I do when I finish my...

Middle school [ 13 Answers ]

I am super siked and scared I mean come on older people making fun of me! That will ruen my reputation! Trust me I'm hot! Eny way what if everybody else hears the older people and start making fun of me to!:eek: I'm looking forward and not I've got mixed emotions!:rolleyes:

View more questions Search