Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyunborn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Unborn child
    I am a 27 year old male with a 22 girlfriend that is pegnent and I want to keep the baby and she does not what are my rights

Thank you
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 20, 2007, 03:11 PM
    Does she want adoption or abortion?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 20, 2007, 03:14 PM
    The father basically has no rights till the baby is born.

She can not adopt of course without your permission, since at that time the baby is born. If she wants a abortion there is little you can do.
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 11, 2008, 11:00 PM

I guess if you can call a atty and see what they can do. But your best bet is to talk to her try not to arrguebe calmand see if you 2 can come to some sort of agreement don't lose your cool this is hard for her too she's going through a lot of emotions be caring and loving even if your not feeling it...

Take care
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2008, 08:29 AM

If your girlfriend wants to get an abortion, it is her choice. You can't stop her. You can say what you want to her but in the end it' up to her because it's a female right.

What exactly is she planning to do? Be more clearer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father seeking child custody of an unborn child [ 8 Answers ]

How can I get partial custody to my unborn child? The mother refusing to name me as the father. I know I can file after the baby is born, but I want to be there for the birth of my child.

Unborn child [ 6 Answers ]

I am 18 years old, 28 weeks pregnant, and have just recently moved out of the house that I lived in with my parents. My parents are threatening to take my baby away once she is born. Can they do that? What should I do?

Child custody of an unborn child [ 2 Answers ]

My question is concerning my sister, she moved to this state I live in now, only a year ago,to live with me, she got pregnant by some guy she was seeing, when he started beating her up she left him,(she was only 2 months pregnant at this time) now she's 7 months pregnant and we are moving back...

Unborn child [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I am 22 and married. I live in az with my husband. I am 4 months pregnant. Some things have come up in my marriage that aren't good. I want to know. Is I leavehim and go back home to North Carolina can he get me for kid napping? Or do I need to get his permision to leave the state? Someone...

View more questions Search