Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lirra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 03:18 AM
    What do i do?
    I have been with my boyfriend for 3 or 4months and my parents don't know that I have a boyfriend becoz they don't consider him up-2-scratch!
    anyway. . I have just started at a new school this year and I have been there now for about a little ova half a year and my parents have decided that I'm not getting a good enough education and that I am changing schools.
    but the thing is I am totally in love with my boyfriend and my new friends that I dntwant 2 go!
    but I can't tell y parents I have a boyfriend becoz they will kill me, what do I do!
    because I don't want 2 move away from my friends or my boyfriend!
    what do I do?? :confused:

lirra x.x:(
    dolly08 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Jul 20, 2007, 06:48 AM
    What I can say that you can do is tell them that you don't want to leave your friends and that you really like the school that you are at now and making new friends is very hard to do!!

:) If You Agree With Me Let Me Know:)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 21, 2007, 10:44 AM
    You can try to convince them to let you stay, but they do have the final say. How old are you?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2007, 07:20 PM
    You say that your parents don't know you have a boyfriend because they don't consider him up to scratch. That's a self-contradicting statement. If they don't know about him, how can they have an opinion about him? Now as far as changing schools, the presence (or absence) of friends, boyfriends, etc. is not a reason for choosing a school. However, social issues aside, I do have to question why your parents are having you change schools when you've only been at your present one for half a year. It's not a good thing for young people to continually bounce around from one school to another, whether you'er getting a "good education" or not. As for the boyfriend issues, your parents probably want you to focus on your studies and extracurricular activities right now and I can't say I blame them. That's where your focus needs to be right now.
    E12191G Posts: 59, Reputation: 10

Jul 21, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Well if you and your boyfriend care about each other so much it shouldn't matter what schools you or your boyfriend go to. You'll still ltalk on the phone and besides get your friends numbers and keep in toutch with them. You can meet new friends at this new school. It won't be that bad. And if you don't want your parents toknow you have a boyfriend then say he's a friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search