Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuty_pie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Should I call him?
    Hi... so here is my question... I went on a date with this guy last night... Actually we knew each other from about 10 years ago. Back then he was interested in me and I was not... We are both recently single.

We went to dinner and after words we went to see a show.. we then went to have a drink and we ended the date at midnight (cause I was working today).

I fell that it went very well and that we both had a very pleasant time. He also seems to be somewhat shy and not the type of guy that would initiate the first kiss on the first date.

My problem is that I would write him an email saying that I had a great time and all but his ex left wit the PC (we started communicating by email). I would also wait to see if he calls but because my ex still comes around to pick up some sutff I am sure that he won't call me at home...

I would truly like to see him again and go on another 'date'. We also have a trip planned with a friend and I am sure that it's the type of activity he would like and he did meet my friend last night and they got along great... Should I call him and ask him if he would like to come??

Thanks for your advise!!
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jul 19, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Call Him! You say your date when well, let him know by calling and inviting him to the trip.
    You have nothing to lose girl!

Good Luck:)
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 19, 2007, 01:02 PM
    HELL YEAH! This is EXACTLY how I got with my current boyfriend/future husband lol except my boyfriend was in your position. You could be missing out on the opportunity of a life time. Jump on this opportunity because if you don't the worse part is you'll never know what may or may not have happened, and you will regret it later.
    taeshawn Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Jul 20, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Yes of course you should call, there's all the reasons he can't call an u say he's shy so definitely CALL HIM!!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Go ahead. You've got nothing to lose.
    yoitzlisa Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Jul 21, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Call Him . :)
    WillL300 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 09:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cuty_pie
    Hi... so here is my question... I went on a date with this guy last night... Actually we knew each other from about 10 years ago. Back then he was interested in me and I was not... We are both recently single.

We went to dinner and after words we went to see a show.. we then went to have a drink and we ended the date at midnight (cause I was working today).

I fell that it went very well and that we both had a very pleasant time. He also seems to be somewhat shy and not the type of guy that would initiate the first kiss on the first date.

My problem is that I would write him an email saying that I had a great time and all but his ex left wit the PC (we started communicating by email). I would also wait to see if he calls but because my ex still comes around to pick up some sutff I am sure that he won't call me at home...

I would truly like to see him again and go on another 'date'. We also have a trip planned with a friend and I am sure that it's the type of activity he would like and he did meet my friend last night and they got along great... Should I call him and ask him if he would like to come???

Thanks for your advise!!!
    Yes, calling him would be a good idea. If things seemed to go well, then it's definitely worth a shot at it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2007, 09:59 PM
    Please just call him. The personal touch of communicating by voice is best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Call? [ 5 Answers ]

I went out with a girl three times and then she called me and said she didn't want to go out anymore, its been three weeks can I call her? Or just let it go?

How do you call this [ 6 Answers ]

How you call a song that you want to find just the words in the song not the lyrics just the person saying the works without the music in the back ground like when you want just the music its called the name insturmintal but what's the one for just the words

Will he call ? [ 28 Answers ]

I know this sounds like everyother post, but here goes anyway. My boyfriend and I were together 11 1/2 months. We had a whirlwind relationship. We both have the same lifestyle. Work summers and take the winters off. We were SO in love, never fought. We spent the whole winter together traveling and...

Should I call him? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so my ex and I broke up about 2 months ago and since then, I still haven't gotten completely over him, he still tells me he misses me when I run into him and he is still sweet to me, hugging me, etc. But, I have been trying to move on and go out and meet new people. I've been seeing this...

View more questions Search