Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 19, 2007, 07:25 AM
    Apples for all
    Fruit Stand

A man is driving down a country road when he sees a sign, "Apples $5.00 each." Intrigued to find out why an apple should cost that much, he stops and asks the farmer why the apples are so expensive.

The farmer says, "These are special peanut butter and jelly apples. Here, try one."

The man takes a bite and says, "Unbelievable; I taste the peanut butter but not the jelly."

The farmer says, "Turn it around." He does and he savors a sweet jelly.

The farmer says, "I've got ham and cheese apples, too, but they're $10.00 each."

The man is excited, buys one, takes a bite and says, "Wow, these are great but I taste the ham but not the cheese."

The farmer says, "Turn it around." He does, takes a bite and a rich, creamy cheese taste fills his mouth

The farmer says, "Now, if you really like tho se, I've got some very special apples that cost $50.00 each, They're apples."

The man cannot resist and buys one. He takes a bite and says, "YUCK, these taste like shat!"

The farmer says, "Turn it around."
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Lol you are bad! True there is a fruit on the market called a Grapple taste like grapes and apples. :)
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jul 19, 2007, 08:59 AM
    hαhααα!!

I got one: Jesus αnd Sαint Peter αre golfing. St. Peter steps up to the tee on α pαr three αnd hits one long αnd strαight. It reαches the green. Jesus is up next. He slices it. It heαds over the fence into trαffic on αn αdjαcent street. Bounces off α truck, onto the roof of α neαrby shαck αnd into the rαin gutter, down the drαin spout αnd onto α lilly pαd αt the edge of α lαke. α frog jumps up αnd snαtches the bαll in his mouth. αn eαgle swoops down, grαbs the frog. αs the eαgle flies over the green, the frog croαks αnd drops the bαll. It's in the hole. Sαint Peter looks αt Jesus, exαsperαted. "αre you gonnα plαy golf?" he αsks "or αre you just gonnα f!ck αround?"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No more apples please [ 2 Answers ]

We have an apple tree, I'm not sure how old it is, it was here when we purchased our home. It has a deck built around it, yes, it is right in the middle of our deck. I do not necessarily want to rid ourselves of the tree and the shade, but I do want to rid myself of the apples that fall all over...

View more questions Search