Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boos_mom_43 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 10:03 AM
    My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend moved back
    My boyfriends ex just moved back to Michigan and she keeps calling him and trying to get his kids to want her to come back into his life and I am not really sure what to do about it. He swears up and down I have nothing to worry about but I don't if I should believe that or not... what should I do? :confused:
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 17, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Trust him... what else would you want to do? If you don't have trust in yourrelationship, then what do you have? And if the situation were reversed and you were in his shoes and he was in yours, wouldn't you want him to trust you too? Just let it be, and if she starts making moves on him, THEN get involved. Take Care:)
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 19, 2007, 01:20 PM
    It is natural to be sketchy and worried if your weren't sketched out then that would show that you didn't love him. I would say (after reading your post) that you love this man a lot and the thing you are most worried about is him leaving you for her or anyone else for that matter so I would have to agree with CANADA_SWEETY when she says "Trust Him" there's not much more you can do then that besides there will be other times in your relationship where you have to trust him and after this trial it will be easier the next time.

GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS
    Roxanalone Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by boos_mom_43
    my boyfriends ex just moved back to michigan and she keeps calling him and trying to get his kids to want her to come back into his life and i am not really sure what to do about it. He swears up and down i have nothing to worry about but i don't if i should believe that or not...what should i do? :confused:
    Have faith and believe in him and the relationship you both share. Talk to him about how you are feeling and then evaluate whether he is telling the truth
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2007, 07:57 PM
    How is it that you know about the ex's constant calling? He swears up and down that you have nothing to worry about. Has he told her, in no unequivocal terms, that he is now with you and she is not to call him anymore? If he hasn't, then you indeed have something to worry about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want my ex girlfriend back [ 9 Answers ]

Ok here it gos this is why we broke up I was treating her like a princess Too much and what she wanted was to be treated equal like every one else so we have been going out for 8 months and almost 9 and she broke up because of that and were still friends its been like a week since we broke up and I...

Can I get my girlfriend back? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I met about 4 months ago, and quickly fell into each others arms with trust and confidence. She waited 3-4 weeks to go out with me until she was completely sure, and I couldn't be happier about it now. I could have a great deal of fun with this girl, and I also thought she was...

X boyfriend's new girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

My x boyfriend is now talking to a girl at my school. This girl and I, we used to be friends but no longer are. At school, I will notice her looking at me and talking to her friends. I guess that she didn't know that I used to be with her boyfriend. Y do u think every time she's looking at me ?

Girlfriend wants a break but I want her back. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been going out with my girlfriend for almost 3 years now. I'm 18 and she's 17, last week she told me that her feelings are messed up and she doesn't know what to do? After that she told me she thinks it was best if we had a break for a while. Last year, she said the same thing but ...

How to get ex-girlfriend back? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend at the time had a good relationship. It was a long distant relationship it was hard but we fell in love. She wanted me to move in her city where I have family, but it was not a good time for me to move. Later we started to have problems, later I admit I got a little jealous...

View more questions Search