Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoitzlisa Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Jul 21, 2007, 11:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    When I was about 8 years old I had a very freaky thing happen to me; my family and I used to live in a old victorian style house that was pretty creepy at night. I used to use this huge stuff dog as a pillow, it was flattened out and everything from where I had always laid on it. Anyways, one night something jerked the dog out from under my head and it went tumbling across my bed length wise and landed on the floor. I was so scared that I just froze. As I was laying there frozen I felt something walking on my bed, it felt like my cat so I reached down to pet it for comfort but she was not their and it felt like something was still standing on my bed. At that point I jumped up and raced into my parents room who, of course, told me it was probably the cat. To this day, I know it wasn't my cat...something yanked that stuffed dog out from under my head!
    Omg... that is freaky... I was seriously shaking then I don't know why... rofl :D
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Jul 27, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Well when I was 16 I was at home by myself one morning after my parents went to work. (it was summer). We lived in the country with the only neighbors being my grandparents and aunt and uncle. (that's Wisconsin for ya)! Anyway, I was in my room and had just woken up, and heard someone walking downstairs. It was clear walking and I heard them clear their throat a couple times, so someone was definitely down there! I had no where to go because my window was really high. I sat in my room for about a half hour just crying to myself and thinking of what to do. I could sneak into my parents room and climb out the window which led to a roof, but the wood stairs would be too loud in our hundred year old house. So after a while I heard nothing and grabbed my only weapon - a tennis racket and went downstairs shaking so rapidly I can still feel it. I had always told my parents to lock the doors after they left, but my dad forgot all the time! I searched the house shaking to death, and found no one, but the front door was unlocked. After another hour I had loosened up and wasn't so scared anymore. I remember exactly what I was doing- I was cleaning the counters after spilling soda on it, when it sounded like someone dropped a huge television upstairs. I've never ran so fast, but I ran out of the house and went to the only place I'd be safe - my car. I sat in my car, doors locked, staring at the front doors waiting for someone to come out, and when they did, I'd turn on the car and leave! (I could have just left, but I figured I'd be safe so I stayed to see if anything was going on) I looked up into my brother's room window to see the scaries thing I've seen in my WHOLE LIFE! A man in a long sleeved white shirt was just standing there, in the window, just looking down, looking at me. He didn't move. I was just about to leave when I thought "where will i go?" I sat in the car until my dad came home at 4:00. He laughed at me for wasting my whole day. He searched the house. No one was there. I searched for something that could have made the noise upstairs. Nothing had moved.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 27, 2007, 08:42 PM
    Omgsh! That's super freaky!!!

Jul 27, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Yeah it was! I still remember how scared I was! It's the strangest feeling being all alone knowing someone's in your house. It really makes you think. What's scary is I don't think a "person" was in my house! :)
    -

Jul 27, 2007, 08:47 PM
    :eek: OMGSH!!! haha.. I had kinda figured that much.... that is like super scary. My scarriest thing actually entails porcelain dolls.... they still frighten me to this very day.:(
    lollymolly Posts: 13, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 29, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Porcelain dolls? Oooh I want to hear this story!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 05:49 PM
    I was staying at a friend's house about 6 years ago. He mother lived in a Brownstone in Brooklyn and my friend's room was the bottom floor of the Brownstone. I always had a very uneasy feeling in her mothers house, something just felt weird especially in my friends room.

One night I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and as I sat up there was a full body apparition of a woman in period clothes standing at one of the walls. She was pulling something off the wall (almost as if she was pulling down books or something). I just sat there unable to move or make any noises for what felt like forever. I then watched the apparition just sort of move on. It was so creepy I couldn't leave my bed or fall back asleep for the rest of the night.

The next morning I mentioned something to my friend and she goes "oh yeah here, I didn't want to tell her in case it freaked you out". I told her too late.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jul 29, 2007, 06:00 PM
    something ULTRA FREAKY HAPPENED TODAY!! my bαby wαs in the bαssinet sleeping.. αnd its α rocking bαssinet--- i heαrd her cry so i thought she woke up but the bottom leg of the bαssinet wαs removed from the rocking pαrt--- αnd there is no wαy thαt it could've done thαt on its own it would've hαd to be pulled up un-screwed αnd un-hooked by someone else-- shαylα wαs neαr fαlling right on her heαd!!!! αhhh-- i hαte this house :(:(:(

ON TOP OF THAT: these lαst couple dαys people hαve been seeing α mαn with α lαntern wαlk in my house αnd well i've been feeling followed or wαtched....αghhh

Jul 29, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Creepy!!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by saraispiel19
    something ULTRA FREAKY HAPPENED TODAY!! my bαby wαs in the bαssinet sleeping.. αnd its α rocking bαssinet--- i heαrd her cry so i thought she woke up but the bottom leg of the bαssinet wαs removed from the rocking pαrt--- αnd there is no wαy thαt it could've done thαt on its own it would've hαd to be pulled up un-screwed αnd un-hooked by someone else-- shαylα wαs neαr fαlling right on her heαd!!!! αhhh-- i hαte this house :(:(:(

ON TOP OF THAT: these lαst couple dαys people hαve been seeing α mαn with α lαntern wαlk in my house αnd well i've been feeling followed or wαtched....αghhh

My apologies if you've already addressed this but have you walked through your house with a cross and a candle and told the spirits that they are dead and to go to God? I swear it helps.

When I first moved into my apartment we had a man who would stand at the foot of my roommates bed and stare at her and a little girl who would run throughout our apartment and knock things over. I smudged sage then light a candle and made the sign of the cross in every room and said go to God and they all went away.
    -

Jul 29, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Porcelain doll story-
    I was like 11 and my aunt had brought me back a porcelain doll from Chile and I loved it... it was sooooo beautiful and I lvoed it more then the other 2 that I had at the time. Well, one night, I couldn't sleep and I just stared at my doll trying to fall asleep... But I didn't because as I started to drift off, it moved it's head to teh side... I screamed SO LOUD for my mom that I might have woke my neighbours.... scariest thing of my life... I threw it out a year after that. It scared me far too much.:(

Jul 30, 2007, 07:02 AM
    That's really freaky! I've always had a fear of dolls, and to this day, I don't even like to look at them! Too many doll movies as a child I guess! :)
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 30, 2007, 07:50 AM
    The scariest thing: when I was four, my brother and sister and I were playing hide and seek. We always played until the player who was "it" had found the others. My Dad was in the military and had a duffle bag left on my parents bedroom floor. I crawled into it and pulled the flaps up so it just looked like a duffle bag. My sister was "it" and had found my older brother. While searching for me, I heard them going past me a couple of times. I tried to contain myself but let out a snicker anyway. They found me but pretended they didn't. Acting coy they said oh, well. We can't find him. Let's just lock up Dad's bag and go outside. They put the padlock on the bag hasp and I was trapped, crunched up in that bag until my Dad got home later that night (he had just left for work on his Coast Guard ship-no phone at all). I screamed and kicked but couldn't get out. I know I passed out a couple times before I got out. And to this day, I'm extremely claustaphobic and hate dufflebags!:(
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 10:07 AM
    OMGSH! That's awful... your brother & sister must've gotten into BIG trouble when your dad found you.
    And yeahh... I never really feared dolls until that horrible night. And everyone is surprised that Barbies never scared me after that. I simply responded with "All I would have to do is call her fat and she would run to the nearest bathroom and make herself throw up".:D:D
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 30, 2007, 05:52 PM
    My wife had saved a Chatty Cathy doll I didn't know about. One day I was looking for clean change of clothes for the baby. The clothes was in the cabinet above her closet. I slid the door to the side and the doll fell out onto me. I totally wigged! (the doll blinks it's eyes! )
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 06:50 PM
    OMG! That's sooo creeeepy!
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 30, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Sweety
    OMG! That's sooo creeeepy!
    Yeah, dolls, huh? :eek:
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 06:42 AM
    Omgsh! I've even had a dream about my Molly Doll from The Big Confy Couch when I was like 9. I had a dream that he came to life and kept trying to kill me. All dolls hate me.:(
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 07:00 AM
    I don't like dolls I would NEVER in α million yeαrs see the movie : deαd silence
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 07:01 AM
    MY FRIEND SAW IT!!! SHE LOVED IT!!! I was like are you crazy?!?!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oh no I pressed α button αnd now my fonts αre super smαll! [ 2 Answers ]

Like the title sαys " i pressed α button αnd now my fonts αre super smαll!!" how do I undo this I tried going to view αnd mαking text size αt LARGEST but it didn't help:confused:-- it's only on my internet pαge thing the rest of my computer is normαl... * I wαs trying to press CTRL + V Ooh...

αny tips/success stories of wieght loss αfter hαving α bαby? [ 11 Answers ]

It's been 6 weeks αfter hαving my beαutiful little girl, shαylα, αnd now αfter hαving my pleαsent visit with the ob/gyn I αm pleαsed to αnnounce thαt I cαn stαrt working out. I know I'm not the only one with this kind of obstαcle so I figure why not put tips or type in your success story so...

My husbαnd is turning on me! Cαn I get some men's opinions pleαse [ 6 Answers ]

He's been αcting so mαcho chαuvist αnd treαting me like α second clαss citizen -- αll becαuse he cαn't trust me. When one I never cheαted on him, he keeps bringing up problems from the pαst continueously αnd I αlreαdy sαid I wαs sorry αnd owned up to them, αnd I've definαtely hαve not been giving...

View more questions Search