Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheribowers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 08:55 PM
    No water pressure in my kitchen faucet
    I am kind of puzzeled. We purchased an older home back in August of 06. We have been tolerating our kitchen facet and now something has to be done. The pressure in the rest of the home is great. The spray nozzel has great pressure but the faucet has very poor pressure and it just trickles out. The faucet is the kind with the two knobs. We were planning replacing the faucet but maybe you can tell me by the discription that I gave you might know what is going on more.

Please help!

Thanks,
    Sheri Bowers
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 09:02 PM
    You might post in plumbing section and get more response, but unscrew the piece where water comes out and clean the screen out. It is clogged with setiment. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loss of water pressure in kitchen faucet [ 7 Answers ]

This past week we've experienced a loss of water pressure in our kitchen faucet. The faucet is only 6-months old (Moen Extensa Chrome Single Handle Kitchen Faucet With Pullout Spray). Our handyman installed it for us. The house was built in 1992 and all pipes are in good condition upon a home...

Very little water pressure in kitchen faucet. [ 2 Answers ]

I ask this question yeasterday, I cleaned then changed the aerator but it did'ny help. One thing I did'nt tell you is that I have a sprayer with my faucet set and the water comes out of it just fine, also the water draines out the sinks fine as well. Now what should I do? I have a Pegasus faucet...

Kitchen Faucet - Hot Water Pressure [ 2 Answers ]

Just found this site and thought I'd post this question.. Im having a problem with our kitchen sink and hot water pressure.. We had a Moen faucet that came with the house (3yrs old), single. When sliding the lever left for hot water there would be a vibration and the water would be cut down...

Water pressure to kitchen faucet [ 2 Answers ]

The water pressure to my kitchen faucet is horrably slow for both hot and cold water. I noticed it when we first bought the home 2 years ago so I replaced the faucet and it actually got worse. The home is 10 years old. The pressure in the rest of the home is fine! Help! Is it the faucet??

Kitchen Faucet water pressure [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I replaced the kitchen faucet fixture in an apartment. The piping is old galvanized. We also replaced the supply lines and shut off valves. The supply lines are the new fangled flood proof lines that shut off automatically if the line is torn. The problem is we now have much reduced...

View more questions Search