Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlquint Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 04:10 PM
    TV coloring and picture at bottom of screen
    My jvc 54' had a magnet drop behind it when we turned it on the color was pulled to the bottom of the screen what can we do please?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 05:37 PM
    A degausing coil may help, Big loop of wire creating a magnetic field. If not television technician, you may not have.
    Most TV's, when you turn them on you may "hear?"a surge. That is degaussing circuit.
    I would take that magnet, you dropped, move around the front of TV screen, about 2"?
    And slowly pull away, within 5 minutes you should find a process that works.
    Other wise call local Technician and ask how much to stop by and degauss.
    If price out of range, Try maybe an auction site, and search degaussing coil.
    Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sony Bravia TFT - How do I remove the clock from the bottom left of the screen? [ 3 Answers ]

During DVD playback on my Sony Bravia 40" there is a clock in the bottom left of the screen that I am unable to remove and can not find any instructions to do so! Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can remove this from the screen? I am using a Sony DVD Recorder RDR-HXD860 to play the DVD's ...

Blank screen after xp splash screen and then hangs [ 2 Answers ]

My colleagues and I work in a tech environment and we have seen several computers with the same symptoms. Namely a failure to boot xp. After the xp logo screen the screen goes to blank and it just hangs. This looks like a graphics card fault but changing card does nothing. Booting into safe...

Too much hair coloring? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm interested in finding out how long you need to wait between coloring your hair. I don't plan to return to the salon where I got the bad color and I wanted to go somewhere new but wasn't sure that the chemicals would interact well? Help! Ethel:( :(

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

View more questions Search