Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joannes13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2005, 05:22 AM
    Pubic hair
    Hi!

I am now 14 and I am just wondering what guys lik better!

Trimmed
    All of it gone
    Or what

I don't no what to do :confused: :confused:

Can sum1 please help me

Thanks
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2005, 06:41 AM
    Hair
    Hi,
    At 14 yrs old, you really, really, should not be interested in what kind of pubic hair guys like!
    You are heading for trouble at an early age.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Jul 12, 2005, 07:12 AM
    Hello,

Fredg is absolutely correct - worry about that at a later age! You have so many other things you should be worrying about right now - what dress you should wear to your school dance, saving up for your first car, etc. There are so many more important things in life!
    But to honestly answer your question, it will all depend on the preferences of the male. It can greatly vary depending on the person.
    starcharades Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jul 21, 2005, 04:45 AM
    It depends.
    I worried about the same thing at your age. And honestly, different guys like different things. It all depends on the guy. Its just like women prefer some guys with hairless chests and others like a guy with some hair on his chest. Its just a preference thing. Most guys I know do at least like a girl that's trimmed though. Just do whatever feels comfortable for you for now. You can always change it when you figure out what the guy your with likes.
    joannes13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2005, 11:32 AM
    Thanks that helps a bit
    dancer1 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2005, 12:23 AM
    To early to worry about that...
    Fredg & Wzartv are absolutely correct. You do not need to be worrying about that at such an early age. You have the rest of your adult years to prepare for that. You should focus on more reasonable things for your age such as: school dance dress, 1st car, getting a job, etc...

By the way, I happened to look at your profile and saw your birthday is July 30th--Happy Early Birthday... My birthday is July 31st! (21 yrs. Old)
    pedro888 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2005, 03:06 PM
    A males view
    Hey

I thought you girls might like a guys view on pubic hair down there.. well I really like it when a girl has hair down there for the reason that I love the way it looks and it feels great on the tongue. But ""every guy has there own view"" ha such a common answer. But since we are on the topic what do girls like for male pubic hair... shaved... long. I know the answer will most likley be every body has there own view but would each of you that reply give what you like best. Right now I'm shaved but I go through cycles where I have it fully grown out and then times where I have it totally shaved. Id hope to get some imput back.

Thanks

Ps. To the girl with the first comment on this topic and some of the replys age doesn't matter everybody matures at a different rate. I think its good that you care... everybody have to experiment I know I did at your age.
    starcharades Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jul 28, 2005, 03:11 PM
    To the last comment: I like it when a guy is trimmed. Not shaved, but not super hairy either. When its too hairy you get like hairs in your throat from giving head. Yuck. And when its shaved, well there's like little red bumps from ingrown hairs. Trimmed is the best in my opinion.
    Bazza89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2006, 03:38 PM
    I am a 16yr old male. For the record I shave my balls and shaft and trim the top area, I find it is much cleaner and fairer to female partners.
    Whilst 14 may seem quite young I am relatively close in age and as previously posted, we each mature at our own rate.
    Personally I prefer girls to be completely clean shaven however I know several other people who like trimmed or fully grown pubic hair on women.
    The best solution for you is to experiment and stick with whatever you feel comfortable with personally. Hope I've been of some assistance.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 19, 2006, 04:09 PM
    I think as the others have said it is what ever floats your boat... Your still only 14 enjoy been young and youthful don't get rushing into boys looking down there I'm sure your aware of std's (sti's) and getting preg'...

The best solution for you is to experiment and stick with whatever you feel comfortable with personally
    I think Bazza hit the nail on the head.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2006, 04:31 PM
    Well for 14 years old. I agree with others you do not need to worry about what guys like down there. I think you should be more worried about how comfortable you feel yourself. What way make you more comfortable. Many people like it natural and others do not.

Joe
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Jul 1, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pedro888
    Hey

I thought you girls might like a guys view on pubic hair down there.. well i really like it when a girl has hair down there for the reason that i love the way it looks and it feels great on the tounge. But ""every guy has there own view"" ha such a common answer. But since we are on the topic what do girls like for male pubic hair...shaved....long. I know the answer will most likley be every body has there own view but would each of you that reply give what you like best. right now im shaved but i go through cycles where i have it fully grown out and then times where i have it totaly shaved. Id hope to get some imput back.

Thanks

ps. to the girl with the first comment on this topic and some of the replys age doesnt matter everybody matures at a different rate. i think its good that you care...everybody have to experiment i know i did at ur age.

I like clean shaved but I hate stubble too so I can deal with trimmed short. Long hair is just nasty to me and no guy would get a BJ from me if he's not at least trimmed.
    showjumper673 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Hey!

I am looking this question up right now with my cousin ( who doesn't believe me)

She is only 12, I am 16. I do have my pubic hair shave because in my horseback riding saddle, it escapes from the side of the front of my thong, and when I jump a jump it twists, pulls, and KILLS. SO, mine is smooth and shaved.

But, my cousin wants to shave hers because she thinks it would impress guys, and feel better.

I am asking advice from you because I have a totally different reason! :)
    NeverEnough Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 11:31 PM
    Personally I keep a little patch, like a triangle patch on the very front facing edga, and I shave the rest of it off. I find it's a nice balance, plus it's unique. And I like guys that are shaved better, or at least keep it trimmed.
    boss playa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 09:49 PM
    Aight me and my friends when we be talking about getting the it is always good to be hair less down there we don't want to get lost in the jungle lol and it good because if the guy got crabs you can't get them
    jenn7540 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 10:23 PM
    To boss playa: Pubic lice can live deep in the hair follicle, so shaving the pubic area does not prevent or get rid of "crabs".

To joannes13: I am also 14 and I prefer to keep my pubic hair shaved. I don't know what guys like best nor do I care since I personally don't plan on having any guy looking down there any time soon, but I think hairless is the most comfortable.
    Anne001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joannes13
    hi!

i am now 14 and i am just wondering wat guys lik better!

trimmed
    all of it gone
    or what

i dont no wat to do :confused: :confused:

can sum1 help me

thnx
    Personally shaved is better
    aggie4life08 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2008, 04:08 PM
    You are a little guy, but to answer your question. Most guys, or at least the ones I know, like a girl either with a little of hair or completely shaved. It makes your body look more smooth and elegant.
    Rachael990 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 11:14 PM
    I am 19 yrs old and I somewhat agree with everyone on the early age, though I wasn't much older. Just make sure you are being safe!! I personally have always shaved it completely. I find it looks & feels better. I'm not a big fan of hair, esp. down there! And I've never had a complaint, my boyfriend likes it. And when you are with one person, if you go a week without shaving, they should be completely fine with the stubble! Good luck & be safe!
    pommyboy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza89
    I am a 16yr old male. For the record I shave my balls and shaft and trim the top area, i find it is much cleaner and fairer to female partners.
    Whilst 14 may seem quite young I am relatively close in age and as previously posted, we each mature at our own rate.
    Personally I prefer girls to be completely clean shaven however I know several other people who like trimmed or fully grown pubic hair on women.
    The best solution for you is to experiment and stick with whatever you feel comfortable with personally. Hope I've been of some assistance.

I absolutely agree with him

14 is quite a young age to be thinking about it.
    But as a 15 year old male I seem to prefer shaven down there - if that's any help.

I know a few people who like fully shaved or full grown hair on women.

Bazza pretty much answered you to the perfect level, hope you've come to some sort of conclusion from everyone's input!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Clear sac on pubic hair? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I recently shaved my pubic hair and, as always, tweezed some hairs that were hard to shave off. As I pulled some hairs out, they had a clear sac-like thing attached to the hair that was underneath the skin. I've let the hair grow back in some, and if I tweeze out other hairs, some of them also...

Shaving pubic hair? [ 44 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 and I've been thinking of shaving my pubes... I don't really like how hairy it is down there, I even have hair on my balls, is that normal? If I shave it is it true it will come back thicker and darker? Please reply :)

Shaving pubic hair ? [ 372 Answers ]

Okay this might be werid to ask ill ask anywayz I'm 15 and I shave my pubic hair. I started about a yr ago. Now I don't know if girls like it when a guy does that or no. I do it for two reasons. 1. it keeps that area clean and it doesn't itch. 2. my dick looks bigger lol. Now I don't get why...

Pubic Hair Itch [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, I am 21 and sexually active. I have found that over the past 6 months my pubic hair on the right side of the region is really itchy. Does anyone know what this is?

View more questions Search